Tugglebee

Spiritual confusion

3 posts in this topic

Spiritual confusion

I'm confused about the diversity of the spiritual community, but have noticed a common underlying practice among spiritualists (specifically self proclaimed leaders) that confuse me. 

People who claim to be spiritual make things seem so easy--eat healthy, drink more water, take in the little things, etc. When i see people doing these things, i also see people depriving themselves from one thing or another--especially spiritual leaders. Why? 

I see them depriving themselves of what their 3d form wants or maybe needs. They can put their bodies in harm's way through dangerous practices of food deprivation, water deprivation, etc. I've learned that the body doesn't make "you", but "you" chose this vessel for a reason, so why put it through hell? To prove a point that you are above others? The body doesn't matter--having no effect on the soul? It's confusing because when i see leaders doing these things (from all religions/belief systems mind you) i see the ego screaming out, "I'm better than you! Follow my way and you will be great like me!"

Why would you deprive your body the basic biological functions the soul chose to live by? If we were not meant to learn and gain knowledge through experiences of what the body does, what was the point of joining the 3d plain? How would indulging basic needs and doing what you feel is right keep you from transcendence? 

And also, why would you want to announce you are a leader anyway? Why would you need to prove to others these deprivation techniques work, "you should follow them, and be great like me"? Wouldn't that be trying to justify your own existence through manipulation of people (ego taking over) by making claims that may not be good for someone else?

P.s. love what teal is doing!

• Upvote 2

The type of behaviour you're talking about it is common for individuals who are ungrounded and deeply lacking a sense of security in their ego.

The thing is that being more "spiritual" such as eating healthy or even not eating at all are meant to be natural by-products of being in alignment. Sometimes people try to skip ahead and adopt something they see as "spiritual", either that or they are desperate to "get better", usually both. Either way it's the opposite of being in alignment and that's why the energy behind it always fizzles out, without fail. This type of behaviour is rampant because most people in the field of spirituality are ungrounded and don't listen to themselves as much as they could, especially their temporal/physical aspects. Many health-focused people have a thick air of desperation which might not be easy to see because they can appear so spiritual and/or high-vibrational. They can also combine this with ideas like "suffering and hardship = spiritual". It's just a subtle continuation of self-abuse that religion has impressed into people's psyche's for millenia.

In truth, being more in alignment gives you access to more expanded abilities and gives you the option to use them or not. It's not something you do out of desperation, fear or rules, it just feels good and the results speak for themselves.

• Upvote 3

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 5:27 AM, Tugglebee said:

People who claim to be spiritual make things seem so easy--eat healthy, drink more water, take in the little things, etc. When i see people doing these things, i also see people depriving themselves from one thing or another--especially spiritual leaders. Why? 

its not always depriving yourself, you just moved beyond it. To me spirituality is just how life works, call it what you will but I listen to my higher self above everything, I close my eyes and ask questions and feel my body, I'm not being spiritual this is just what reality is and everything is a consciousness state so that's what I like to play around with. my ego brain is limited and believes what it was told from the outside, I could just ask the inner self and see what that tells me, its my own connection to truth and that me says everything is just a consciousness state and frequency and the ego is in subjective truth. you not eating is possible if you stay in a love state, but if  you feel low you have to eat again, its more than just not eating, you not eating in a low state having no idea what love is is starvation, its not permanent because people's energy in western society influence you and you have to deal with low people sometimes that aren't in love or connected to their higher self which is allowed here, its not running away, its just a part of the game. what you lose in something you gain in other areas sort of like how blind people have good hearing that's the same with food, you don't lose food, you gain another aspect of yourself, and you can always go back to food so its no big deal, but in this reality its totally possible just when you are in a low state its starvation. even if you quit listening to music you would probably start making your own, you don't lose anything you just gain something new, you can say that for anything really. truth is subjective so of course someone will disagree with you 100%, but who cares listen to yourself.