Cassandra

Dealing with trauma from past generations

9 posts in this topic

Dealing with trauma from past generations

Hello fellow Tealers

Lately I have been diving into some energy blocks in my system, and I have a feeling that the one I am currently facing comes from my great grandmother.

I don't really know how to handle it, so my question for you is:

Have you been working with past generational trauma before? If so what did you do and how?

I´m not an expert but as far as I´m concerned due to epigenetics an unresolved trauma can be passed over generations. Maybe do some research in this field.  The Emotion Code by Dr Bradley Nelson give´s a process with which you can release trapped emotions from past generations. I haven´t had any experience with it though. But be aware ! Don´t let your Ego use it as a Defense Mechanism to get away from your unresolved traumas. That´s as much as I know. Hope it helps ou !

I have done some work on generational curses from a Christian perspective. The technique involves visualization. First visualize your Grandmother in her situation and feeling her pain and her reaction to the situation. Then visualize Jesus coming into the situation and changing the hearts and minds of those involved, forgiving them and filling them with love and peace. See how that changes everything! Feel the love and forgiveness flow down through the succeeding generations to you. Feel the love and forgiveness and let go the anger hurt pain and sorrow and feel the joy and peace. Be Blessed!

Yes I've heard of trauma being carried through generations and it's even being accepted in the scientific community now.  Trauma affects brain synapses and DNA and this will be what gets born into upcoming generations.  Dr. Bruce Lipton has done a lot of research on (and as far as I know may even be the "father" of Epigenetics) this and has written books about changing this "trauma" gene within yourself and of course affecting future generations to the good as a result.   I can't remember the names of his books but it's a quick google search.  He also has many YouTube videos.  This man is a scientist but comes from a very spiritual perspective and really knows what he's talking about, I like him a lot!

Now everyone is going to approach the topic differently and interpret it in a different way. If you cast your perception outwards to a point that you can experience that moment from the person involved (Great Grandmother). What do you feel? What kind of personality are you experiencing? Is the block you're feeling associated with another person? Reach out with your minds eye and try to experience that moment from the other person. See it how they saw it, feel it how she felt it, and withdraw that energy back into yourself. Reach backwards into time, knowing as we speed through space on this rock an imprint is left. Space and time are malleable and don't let resistance convince you otherwise of your success. Use your intuition and feel, dont over think, try not to think at all, feel.

The thing with Ancesteral/Generational Trauma is that within most people, this will bring out a feeling of innate powerlessness as if this is some outside source out of our control, or far out from a seperate source brought upon by another's choices, thoughts, and behavioral patterns.  What we need to realize is the patterns existing in you are soley yours, since they obviously exist within you now.  Whether they are connected to a past life or previous generation/ancestor, we must work from the source of ourselves instead of getting rapped up in all the generations before us.  I have come to the realization that working from the angle of past lives/ancestral generations gets too confusing and can create too much complexity to deal with correctly.  This creates a war within ourselves and a rabbit hole of misunderstandings which is what you're experiencing.

Also, crossing a bridge that hasn't been built is a bit of a problem as well.  We must heal and work through all emotional traumas existing within ourselves to even get to the understanding, clarity, and complexity of past lives and ancestral trauma.  Bottom line, if you're lacking clarity around figuring this out, it is because it is not necessary in your expansion to know this information right now.  I promise you will gain clarity, if at all necessary, at the right time, when needed.  Focus on yourself, and your own emotional blocks existing now.  Because everything existing now is yours to work through and expand on or it wouldn't exist now in the first place.  Going "back in time isn't necessary.   Everything is one complete moment of all past, present, future, and alternate timelines.   All exists now in this continuous moment of now.  So technically nothing is past.  

Feel free to message me if you have more questions regarding this :)

• Upvote 3