mcann1979@gmail.com

Confused in search of response

2 posts in this topic

Confused in search of response

Curious as to if there is a direct way to write to Ms. Swan?  Perhaps I've missed this answer elsewhere? I am aware she is probably very busy and receives a lot of requests for her attention.  I am however curious to ask a personal question and as of yet have been unsuccessful in locating a way to do so.  

Thanks for reading and responding in advance.

Hi mcann1979@gmail.com,

I am just a member, and do *not* speak for Teal in any way. However, I will say that it is my general impression that most famous people do not want to be personally contacted or asked personal questions by everyone, and therefore don't provide the public a direct way to contact them. You could contact staff, through the contact form, and explain who you are and what your question is (in general terms if it is too personal to get into specifics with staff). The staff person can then decide if the information should be passed along, or not. But if you don't hear back, I would not take it personally. As of writing this reply, there are 10,927 members on this site alone. And I'm guessing the vast majority of us, including myself, would love to have a personal conversation with her, but there is just not enough hours in the day.

I hope this helps. I wish you the best. - Aaron

• Upvote 1