Sunshine

What is the emotional trauma behind vision problems (nearsightedness)?

9 posts in this topic

What is the emotional trauma behind vision problems (nearsightedness)?

Hello,

I'm interested to know about this condition as I've been wearing eye glasses ever since I was 14. Is it about being afraid of the future and not wanting to see what's ahead? Any other thoughts?

Thank you!

I remember I had perfect vision up until middle school, and in high school I had to wear glasses, being a kid you are free and I hated seeing the future of doing stuff I don't want to do, and I hated school starting at middle school, so unless i become free again not sure how the future will look clear. I can see I just cant read anything far away. I also don't want to read peoples body language and what they think of me, that could also be it, I feel safer without my glasses because I can't read people, so subconsciously I asked for it I guess.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1

I'll have to talk to my friend the optometrist but I think he would tell you "Don't be silly.  It's genetic (or some other factor that is not emotional trauma)".   And perhaps you would want the optometrist to not be so closed minded. 

On the other hand, I think you might need to be more open minded to the possibility that it might be genetic (or some factor that is not emotional trauma)

• Upvote 1

Quoting from another topic: 

On 03/04/2017 at 6:20 AM, Aquarian said:

20170403_104538.jpg

20170403_104521.jpg

20170403_104500.jpg

20170403_104444.jpg

4 hours ago, Scot said:

I'll have to talk to my friend the optometrist but I think he would tell you "Don't be silly.  It's genetic (or some other factor that is not emotional trauma)".   And perhaps you would want the optometrist to not be so closed minded. 

On the other hand, I think you might need to be more open minded to the possibility that it might be genetic (or some factor that is not emotional trauma)

If your friend said that he would be wrong but he'd never be able to admit it.

When you say "genetic" I'm assuming you mean "hereditary" or otherwise passed-down. This is a theory which the orthodox western optometry institutions advocate completely. However, there is nothing even close to enough evidence for it, and there is ample evidence that directly contradicts it. I can say this on a scientific level and a personal anecdotal level.

• Upvote 1

When all you have is a hammer, all problems look like a nail. 

"Emotional trauma" may actually be a factor in vision.  If Teal's Completion Process or some other emotional therapy helps reverse nearsightedness or farsightedness then you might have something. 

"Lack of eye exercise" may also be a factor.   Apparently nearsightedness is much much less in cultures where people are out working in the fields looking at longer distances.  Apparently, Nearsightedness is more common is people who spend lots of time focusing at closer distance.  If eye exercises can reverse nearsightedness or farsightedness then you might have something. 

"genetics/heredity" may also be a factor.  If you gather statistics that more people with glasses have relatives with glasses and more people who don't need glasses have relatives that don't need glasses then you might have something.   

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any more potential factors.   However, I'm open to your suggestions on other potential factors.  

On 05/04/2017 at 4:45 PM, Scot said:

When all you have is a hammer, all problems look like a nail. 

"Emotional trauma" may actually be a factor in vision.  If Teal's Completion Process or some other emotional therapy helps reverse nearsightedness or farsightedness then you might have something. 

"Lack of eye exercise" may also be a factor.   Apparently nearsightedness is much much less in cultures where people are out working in the fields looking at longer distances.  Apparently, Nearsightedness is more common is people who spend lots of time focusing at closer distance.  If eye exercises can reverse nearsightedness or farsightedness then you might have something. 

"genetics/heredity" may also be a factor.  If you gather statistics that more people with glasses have relatives with glasses and more people who don't need glasses have relatives that don't need glasses then you might have something.   

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any more potential factors.   However, I'm open to your suggestions on other potential factors.  

What you're calling "genetics" isn't genetics at all, but simply looking at relatives. Which is easily accounted for due to social conditionings. This is why the genetic theory does not hold up to scrutiny. There is simply no evidence.

You are correct about the eye exercise. It is about how the eyes are used. Short-sightedness rates skyrocket from a baseline of about zero when there is a jump from one generation of non-literates to another generation of literates. The eyes are controlled by muscles just like most else in our bodies. You can actually trick the muscles into working out and instantly being more corrected; this is what pinhole glasses do. Looking through any tiny hole will do it.

I have been researching this topic for more than a decade - every few months I delve back into the subject because it is currently not a well-built field and I hope for faster advancements. So your "all problems be nails" statement confuses me. I am sorry if I gave the impression that I only vaguely knew what I was talking about through the filter of Teal's teachings, but as you should be able to see by now that is clearly not the case. I actually know what I'm talking about because I have done the work. I have even argued with and beaten multiple optometrists at their own game, which is something that I was forced to do in order to preserve my vision from their ignorant wrath. I have the records to support that hypothesis. So tell me more about how your friend is an optometrist and a cool guy?

Actually the optomistrist I know is a bit of a nerd. He isn't particularly cool.

Actually I'm a bit of a nerd too.  I'm not cool either.

But I'm open to claims about energy, and emotional trauma having big effects on our health and lives.    And I'm trying to evaluate the arguments and understand the entire model including 3D, 4D and 5D. 

• Upvote 1

On 08/04/2017 at 0:26 AM, Scot said:

Actually the optomistrist I know is a bit of a nerd. He isn't particularly cool.

Actually I'm a bit of a nerd too.  I'm not cool either.

But I'm open to claims about energy, and emotional trauma having big effects on our health and lives.    And I'm trying to evaluate the arguments and understand the entire model including 3D, 4D and 5D. 

That's good, sorry for being excessively abrasive, I chose to read and replied to your post at a bad time.