Sign in to follow this  

Under fire. Me and Teal

22 posts in this topic

I've noticed since I've joined Teals forums I seem to be under fire as much as she is even more perhaps. 

Does anyone else experience this?

Seems like no matter how much perfect sense I make people just argue with me for the sake of it like they can't accept that other people can be smart and their way of thinking can make sense.

I admittedly have a very peculiar way of thinking but Dam lol if it makes sense and it works for me and I'm not hurting people who don't deserve it with it then what's the issue?

Anybody else have this problem?

13 minutes ago, Adam said:

What are you under fire about?

Read my other thread SAVAGE PLEASURES. Its in I have a question too.

Besides that just about anything I talk to anyone about its like I stepped into a world where the prime objective is not to find the most useful method but to prove all methods other than yours wrong lol.

Yeah I was just reading that. You sound angry in the OP. My guess is that's what people are reacting to there. I haven't seen the other discussions I'm fairly new here.

These things can get carried away a bit sometimes. I have that t shirt. Actually, I'd say I own the company of "I blew it up bigger because they did, too" t shirts. Listen, sometimes people don't see the brilliant things we see. They weren't there when your expansion was fulfilled by a thought that resonated with the core of your being. It's a personal thing. 

I'm not harping on you, but really just know it for yourself. If someone else gets it, great! If they find it useful, even better. If they vocally disagree, it's because they have different beliefs. You can leave it at that, and even be grateful to know what you know. If we're talking about harassment or "stalking", so to speak, thats a different conversation.

@Yamanu, you kinda seem to be searching the fire line too. I mean when you open a subject for discussion, you are bound to get all sorts of opinions. when that subject is you, you get opinions about you. if you perceive them as fire, that's up to you in the end.

Edited by mufhry
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mufhry said:

@Yamanu, you kinda seem to be searching the fire line too. I mean when you open a subject for discussion, you are bound to get all sorts of opinions. when that subject is you, you get opinions about you. if you perceive them as fire, that's up to you in the end.

That makes sense but that's not exactly corresponding with what I mean.

An apple is an apple whether I explain it from the core outward or the skin inward.

I'm talking about people choosing to disagree with my core outward approach vs their skin inward approach simply because its a different approach.  

If you go back and read the opening statements I said that what I explain makes perfect sense just like my explanation of the apple just now.  

I don't care how many times you read what I say if  it makes sense you have to agree or if not you have to present viable evidence to suggest it doesn't.  

Nobody here does that.  They just argue with everything I say lol they present no pretext for reference or even any rationality that legitimately coincides with what I'm saying.

You even danced around the real question because I asked if anyone else experiences this not for an analysis on why its happening. 

I knew it would happen because I don't think like normal humans do but that doest mean I expect to meet only irrational blockage either.

24 minutes ago, Adam said:

Yeah I was just reading that. You sound angry in the OP. My guess is that's what people are reacting to there. I haven't seen the other discussions I'm fairly new here.

These things can get carried away a bit sometimes. I have that t shirt. Actually, I'd say I own the company of "I blew it up bigger because they did, too" t shirts. Listen, sometimes people don't see the brilliant things we see. They weren't there when your expansion was fulfilled by a thought that resonated with the core of your being. It's a personal thing. 

I'm not harping on you, but really just know it for yourself. If someone else gets it, great! If they find it useful, even better. If they vocally disagree, it's because they have different beliefs. You can leave it at that, and even be grateful to know what you know. If we're talking about harassment or "stalking", so to speak, thats a different conversation.

How exactly did I seem angry?

I make the threads to talk rationally and learn new shit lol. People just argue with everything I say because humans seem to think in a linear fashion.

I honestly came here because I don't want to think I'm the only truly intelligent person in this world.  

The stuff I say just seems so elementary to me but people act like its the end of the year science experiment in school.

5 minutes ago, Yamanu said:

You even danced around the real question because I asked if anyone else experiences this not for an analysis on why its happening. 

that's the thing. the experience is personal. i might experience the same thing, but that to me would be experiencing disagreement (of view points, opinions, whatever), i won't feel like i've experienced fire.  

there are at least two people in a real conversation. what you are doing is analysing just the other party, excluding your own role in it. from that point of view, you are bound to end up taking it personal.

1 minute ago, mufhry said:

that's the thing. the experience is personal. i might experience the same thing, but that to me would be experiencing disagreement (of view points, opinions, whatever), i won't feel like i've experienced fire.  

there are at least two people in a real conversation. what you are doing is analysing just the other party, excluding your own role in it. from that point of view, you are bound to end up taking it personal.

A sensibe argument or discussion is one thing.  

You said the keywords that have people lost.  "I feel".

If someone is blatantly disagreeing with you because they don't "Feel" what your saying and choose to subjectify you to their opinion due to how they "Feel" they are putting you under fire whether you think so or not.  Judgment is trial by fire.

Most of the time its not just me and one other person and this happens offline too.  If I'm in a room with one person there's a 75% chance I wager that they'll understand what I'm saying and in my experience an 85% chance they'll disregard the validity of what I say because of their "feelings."  

If its a room full of people over half of them won't even disagree with what I'm saying they'll just take the other side (it wont even be an argument they just make it that way) because of how they "feel" and they band together to make irrational arguments and sometimes even try to crack jokes on me at which point I just stop paying attention.

People have literally told me, "I just disagreed because you seemed like you was too sure of what you were saying." Many people have said this even my own gfs have done it...All of them and then afterwards they admit it to me when I ask.

No matter how you look at it thats under fire.  Its not a question of how many people it's a question of the energy behind what they're saying.  

This is still off topic because I specifically asked if anyone else experiences this phenomenon not an explanation as to why you don't "Feel" like your under fire and why you "feel" like I "feel" like I'm under fire.

18 minutes ago, mufhry said:

If you subjectify someone else to your opinion your putting them or the topic under fire.  Opinions have no place in progression or useful discussion because their not valid your opinion can only serve to blind you to the core essence of reality by dancing around the truth or shadowing it behind what "Feels" correct to you 

@Yamanu You seemed angry because you wanted someone to hear how you'd take pleasure in kicking their ass. Give me some credit, I ain't dumb. Lol.

I had an experience on another site. Entire threads were dedicated to bashing my beliefs. They used my name too. Lol. "The fallowing is why Adam is full of shit". So I know what it's like to feel like an intelligent alien amongst humans, especially when no one really had my back. I explained things in the most logical format, listing A B and C and how D encompasses the entire alphabet. It made sense to me, some others agreed, and some became devoted to destroying my soul. Lol. Anyway, yeah that sucked.

12 minutes ago, Yamanu said:

Opinions have no place in progression or useful discussion

that's an opinion, yamanu. it would seem that you perceive what doesn't fit your box as an opinion and what fits your box as the truth or the objective reality.. everyone tend to think that about their boxes. it's just boxes tho. they don't exclude each other, they all together contribute to the objective reality. 

as long as you look through the this or that filter and speak from there, you'll be on the fire line at least sometimes. 

1 minute ago, Adam said:

@Yamanu You seemed angry because you wanted someone to hear how you'd take pleasure in kicking their ass. Give me some credit, I ain't dumb. Lol.

I had an experience on another site. Entire threads were dedicated to bashing my beliefs. They used my name too. Lol. "The fallowing is why Adam is full of shit". So I know what it's like to feel like an intelligent alien amongst humans, especially when no one really had my back. I explained things in the most logical format, listing A B and C and how D encompasses the entire alphabet. It made sense to me, some others agreed, and some became devoted to destroying my soul. Lol. Anyway, yeah that sucked.

Lmfao devoted to destroying my soul.  That made me actually laugh out loud.  But no I wasn't designating that for anyone I just genuinely take pleasure in kicking peoples asses who antagonize other people because they deserve it.  

That's the only time its really appropriate right?  A bully doesn't need his ass kicked till he starts kicking the asses of people who don't do anything to deserve an ass kicking so its right to kick his ass then and you should enjoy it.  Just don't take it too far.

People have done that to me too but that was back when I was younger and I'd fire back I can devour souls and I enjoy it soon people learned that I will demean your existence fuck what your talking about I'll kill your spirit to live and they just stop trying lol.  I stopped doing that though because I realized although people talk shit they can't really handle a truly evil person and I hurt them past the point of no return sometimes. 

I just like a good conversation with people who aren't like, "This is why your wrong." Or the trademark classic, "I feel like it should be like this, I feel like this is happening.". That takes all the fun out of the conversation because I'm not learning anything and its not funny to laugh at someone's feelings lol so I'm at a stalemate.

Its be a jerk, stop talking or keep trying to explain.  I only do it cause I don't have anyone worth talking to really since people seem to be content with the bare minimum understanding.

10 minutes ago, mufhry said:

that's an opinion, yamanu. it would seem that you perceive what doesn't fit your box as an opinion and what fits your box as the truth or the objective reality.. everyone tend to think that about their boxes. it's just boxes tho. they don't exclude each other, they all together contribute to the objective reality. 

as long as you look through the this or that filter and speak from there, you'll be on the fire line at least sometimes. 

What about everything else I said? 

What about the subject of this thread lol

I have never seen an opinion do anyone justice.  Your opinion can never move anything forward because only facts, things that you can make certain, can be used in evolution.  You can't say my opinion is that oranges are round for them to be round they have to be round which is a fact.  

If its your "Opinion" that I committed murder that's not enough to convict me in a fair and honest court they want facts that support that. 

This means that conversely if its someone's "opinion" that what I'm saying isn't viable they need to state facts which would make their opinion a fact therefore not an "opinion" but the truth.

The truth is not an "opinion" its a fact and you can't use anything that's not true to further progress unless you want to be flawed in your design.

Just now, Yamanu said:

But no I wasn't designating that for anyone I just genuinely take pleasure in kicking peoples asses who antagonize other people because they deserve it.  

my turn to laugh. this s becoming a fun topic, isn't it? 

fighting war with war, antagonising with antagonising. in the name of peace. anyway, that just caught my eye. moving on.

29 minutes ago, Yamanu said:

If someone is blatantly disagreeing with you because they don't "Feel" what your saying and choose to subjectify you to their opinion due to how they "Feel" they are putting you under fire whether you think so or not.  Judgment is trial by fire.

I don't perceive it that way. for me my world and my experience is made up of what i feel. if i don't feel i am under fire, i am not, regardless of what they think or feel they are doing. the same conversation can be perceived as an exchange of opinions by one party and as an argument by the other. to me is what i perceive it to be. the fire is in the eye of the beholder.

and is funny that you are bothered by others disregarding your arguments, while you are disregarding their feelings. if you step on my toe, i feel it hurts. and no argument can convince me that it doesn't. you may choose to believe me and take that into consideration as being part of who i am at that moment - someone with a painful toe, who might be irritable or whiny or cursing, or disregard it and take it personally if you don't like how it looks on me and how it changes my interaction with you. 

you can't convince me that the less things one takes into consideration, the broader and clearer their perspective gets.