meril121

Lasik eye surgery?

12 posts in this topic

From an alternative health/spiritual point of view: No.

You can heal your vision naturally. There are books on it if you check online. PINHOLE GLASSES are cheap and easy. You don't need to spend money so don't trust the online programs. Vision issues can also be caused be emotional trauma.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with @Kroge. Even i have farsightedness, doc had suggested me glasses some 23 years back. I didnt wear glasses but still my vision is good. My left one is lazy eye which puts load on my right eye and yet the eye is good. Read those books what kroge has suggested...i had one before and read it n its very useful to know about how we can restore our vision

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi meril121,

My wife had laser eye surgery being told it would take 30 seconds. They make it sound like getting your nails clipped, but it is a serious medical procedure that should not be done without considerable thought. The procedure itself took only 30 seconds as they promised, but she felt pain for years after that, and does still today if she doesn't use eye ointment.

She was so near sighted before the surgery, that when they burned off part of the cornier to correct the shape, it damaged the nerve endings in her cornea that told her brain when the eye needed lubrication. As a result, her eyelid would stick to the cornea causing excruciating pain. 17 years later she still needs to put ointment her eye, and will likely need to for the rest of her life.

On top of that, while her vision was better for a while, it gradually degraded to the point where she needed glasses again anyway. I don't know how typical these results are, or if they have made improvements in the technology, but I would be sure to talk to a number of people who have had the procedure, including a few years out, and ask how they did and if they still don't need glasses now.

I was recently watching a video that was critical of Teal's medical advice comparing it to what doctors know. I like to think for myself and that includes seeking opposing points of view to consider. Doctors don't know everything, and/or at times will not share everything they should. Such was the case with this laser eye surgery that my wife got where they made it sound much safer than it was.

I wish you the best and hope this helps. - Aaron

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you all for the reply!! 

@Kroge and @Aquarian Could you please share the books? 

@Aaron How is your wife's condition now? Does she completely recover from the procedure?

I'm confused. My mind is not at ease after reading your post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I checked my emails but havent found that copy. Its because i have changed my email id many years back. If i somehow restore that account i will give it to you. By the way the name of the book is '30 days to better sight'

And you dont have to worry but just delay the plan until you are most comfortable and ready to take informed decision. Get the knowledge about it from books, start reading vision recovery books and practice, listen to patients those who have gone through such surgeries. I hope some more replies will be posted to this topic. Get the information and you will be happy to make the decision. Eyes are very important and you should read all about it with your own eyes. Read the following page fyi for the emotional reasons behind vision loss


 

20170403_104538.jpg

20170403_104521.jpg

20170403_104500.jpg

20170403_104444.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi meril121,

After years of pain, my wife has gotten to the point where she can avoid the pain as long as she uses eye lotion in the morning, and again in the evening. But for years even that wasn't enough. The eye will likely never be the same. But again, I don't know how typical this result is. Further, I don't know how you can get any real statistics about how safe this stuff is. When my wife first went back to the doctor, he told her the pain would stop. Later he blamed it on her being old, and asked her what did she expect.

My guess is that there is a lot more medical failures that occur than doctors and others like to admit to because it would hurt their reputation. If you, or your boss, have invested heavily in expensive equipment and training for a particular procedure, its probably really difficult to be totally honest and forthcoming about the risks and mixed results that procedure has. They may not even have a good sense of that due to failures not being fully reported.

I wish I could say that that is the only experience I know of that would lead me to think that, but it isn't. The medical industry and insurance is big business. I'm sure a lot of medical staff, insurance people, and so on sincerely care. My wife was a nurse when we met, so I have some insights from that as well. But I also know they can be under a lot of pressure, or be misinformed themselves about risks.

And yet with all we have gone through, we still go to doctors. Considering everything my wife and I have needed medical help with, I doubt either of us would be still alive if it were not for modern medical procedures and medicines, so I don't want to sound like I'm saying that it is all bad. To the contrary, I'm grateful we have the medical help we have had. I'm mostly just hesitant around optional stuff, and like to get a second opinion for anything serious if time allows.

Again, I hope this helps and I wish you the best. - Aaron

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, meril121 said:

Thank you all for the reply!! 

@Kroge and @Aquarian Could you please share the books? 

@Aaron How is your wife's condition now? Does she completely recover from the procedure?

I'm confused. My mind is not at ease after reading your post. 

The book I read was called something like "How to Heal your Vision Naturally" but I can see there are many such books available on Amazon. The physical side of it isn't hard to find information about online and in books and videos. However hardly anyone talks about the emotional trauma.

The excerpts that Aquarian posted pretty much sum up everything I've heard about the emotional side of vision problems. The problem is that this type of trauma can happen very early, and it's not easy to be specific about "there's something I don't want to see" - because that describes almost everyone. I have been working on releasing trauma, around the eye/pineal area and everywhere else, and my vision has not improved much yet. If there's something more focused that heals vision trauma then I wish I knew about it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lasik surgery results usually last about 10 years. If you're  lucky.Most people experience dryiness in their eyes all the time after the surgery. 

I considered Lasik about 10 years ago too. I am glad I didn't do it. I met a wonderful ophthalmologist and she opened my eyes to it and just said everything she thought about it. 

The only surgery with lasting results that I personally know of is Radial Keratotomi that was developed by doctor S. Fyodorov. I know it because my father had it done back in 1989 and S. Fyodorov himself performed this procedure on his eyes. My father has said many times that he would not trust anyone else to do it. The surgery is nothing like Lasik and i don't have full understanding of how something like that was able get my father's vision back. I also know that he has never experienced any dryiness or problems after that. About 7 years ago my father did tell me that he was told that the results should last at least 20 years and with the age he would still need to pay close attention to any changes in vision and that most likely he would develop farsightedness as it usually happens later in life. As far as i know his vision hasn't changed. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3-4-2017 at 4:20 PM, Kroge said:

If there's something more focused that heals vision trauma then I wish I knew about it.

I have had ones a kinda strange result with a 50 year old man who had 2 different glasses. We were as you did searching for trauma's concerning they eye,seeing,not wanna see, not wanting to confront, emotion connected to etc. But we didnt get any progress. Than we decide to experiment with a process which purpose was to vision two super bright shinny gold coins like objects just a few millimeters in front of your eyes. So he closed hes eye and gentle started to focus his attention, using no effort towards the position in front of his eyes and made a mockup of the two golden coins. This we did for about 30/45 min. Carefull paying attention in any change in energy or pains or memeory flashes comming up. Nothing happend he could really keep his attention focused on the two shinny coins he put there. So we ended it.

But the moment he opened his eye curious about it he tried to read a ingridient list on the back of a small vitamine botlle. To our suprise he could read it perfectly.

He was so suprised and same time in disbelieve that somehow his eyes were back in the old state in about 5 min.

But we had something moved or touched or for certain changed for 5 min. So we did it again and again I think 4 more time before we got some lead that went back to baby time. Which was traumatic. During one night when he got breastfeeding his dad had got him out of his crip and gave him to mother the time he was feeding dad was waiting to put him back and smoked a sigarette. The smoke got in his eyes and nose he was breathing by. But didnt want to stop drinking he almost suffocated.

It took a bit to retrive this incident and compleet it. Because it was such an impact on his survival at that time and therefore it was burried so deep.

After all was done i assumed hes eye would be better the same time but that took 3 to 4 weeks before they were ajusted.

It never got that good as the time he was reading the vitamine botlle but he went from a negative 8 to a negative 1.

So this was a way working for him i have never used it on others because there was no reason until now.

Anyway give it a try who knows........

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Tibor that was very interesting . Thank you for sharing. Throughout our lives we experience miracles and often don't even realize it!

My brother almost lost his left eye at the age of 4. If i remember it right his vision started getting worse around 2 and then it got really bad. The doctor scheduled a surgery and a glass implant. At the very last moment my mom all the sudden changed her mind, took my brother and left hospital. Later she was telling me that it was like an enlightened moment for her. That she realized that my dad and her agreed on a surgery because of fear  (they were told that the left eye was suppose to turn liquid  and come out on its own) and not because they were thinking what was best for my brother. 

So... time went by and nothing happened ! Yeah... he couldn't see much of anything for years with his left eye.... but at least he has it. His eye began restoring itself and around teen years he was able to see the largest letters  on the board at a half distance. 

My brother's vision is even better now. And i know that if you look at him you would never guess that his eye once was in such a bad shape.

The most interesting thing is that he hasn't done much of anything to help his eyes. We both were doing eye exercises and taking vitamins when were at school. But who didn't ? Tried them later too.

His outlook on his situation was always very laid back and cool... "if it happens, it happens. I have another eye" and i think this what helped him and released resistance to loosing an eye... and therefore he was not blocking any positive healing energies.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tibor said:

I have had ones a kinda strange result with a 50 year old man who had 2 different glasses. We were as you did searching for trauma's concerning they eye,seeing,not wanna see, not wanting to confront, emotion connected to etc. But we didnt get any progress. Than we decide to experiment with a process which purpose was to vision two super bright shinny gold coins like objects just a few millimeters in front of your eyes. So he closed hes eye and gentle started to focus his attention, using no effort towards the position in front of his eyes and made a mockup of the two golden coins. This we did for about 30/45 min. Carefull paying attention in any change in energy or pains or memeory flashes comming up. Nothing happend he could really keep his attention focused on the two shinny coins he put there. So we ended it.

But the moment he opened his eye curious about it he tried to read a ingridient list on the back of a small vitamine botlle. To our suprise he could read it perfectly.

He was so suprised and same time in disbelieve that somehow his eyes were back in the old state in about 5 min.

But we had something moved or touched or for certain changed for 5 min. So we did it again and again I think 4 more time before we got some lead that went back to baby time. Which was traumatic. During one night when he got breastfeeding his dad had got him out of his crip and gave him to mother the time he was feeding dad was waiting to put him back and smoked a sigarette. The smoke got in his eyes and nose he was breathing by. But didnt want to stop drinking he almost suffocated.

It took a bit to retrive this incident and compleet it. Because it was such an impact on his survival at that time and therefore it was burried so deep.

After all was done i assumed hes eye would be better the same time but that took 3 to 4 weeks before they were ajusted.

It never got that good as the time he was reading the vitamine botlle but he went from a negative 8 to a negative 1.

So this was a way working for him i have never used it on others because there was no reason until now.

Anyway give it a try who knows........

Thanks, I will try this and see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now