Ladybead

Souls

5 posts in this topic

Souls

What is a soul where does it come from where does it go when we die what is its purpose how can we tell if we have a young Soul or an old soul?

7 hours ago, Ladybead said:

Souls

What is a soul where does it come from where does it go when we die what is its purpose how can we tell if we have a young Soul or an old soul?

Hey! The Soul is basically a portion of Source (God, Consciousness, Bliss, Energy) whatever you want to call it. When God divided itself in order to create and know itself through seperateness it created what is called the 'Higher Self' which we all are a physical manifestation of.. It's like a smaller portion of the whole that is always coming into and out of physical experience. The Soul is 'The Higher Self' and you have access to it right now! From what I can tell...Old Souls tend to feel somewhat out of place when it comes to society...they are very intuitive and great teachers! Your Soul wants to experience every perspective it possibly can and that is why it is always coming and going from physical experience! Your Soul is beautiful! Hope this helps ?❤️

I think, old souls have very loving and harmonious relationships with everyone around. They teach us by setting examples. 

Bramhakumaris says souls have 7 requirements:

Knowledge, purity, peace, love, happiness, bliss, powers

I think we're all old souls by this point in time, perhaps the older ones are the ones who are not quite fitting in because we're not here to do that, we're here to smash things and create the new :)

Margaret

blog: margarettang.com