MC2

How to cure restless leg syndrome?

8 posts in this topic

How to cure restless leg syndrome?

Dearest Teal (Or anyone else who might know),

I was wondering if there was some way to alleviate restless leg syndrome.  I have been using the Amish remedy (basically just organic apple cider vinegar), and it seems to help for a little while, but it always returns.  When it occurs, it is quite difficult to concentrate on what feeling could be causing it...as I am always just on the verge of sleep, and my legs tend to ruin my concentration.

Thank You So Much!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all disease is a result of deeper issue, and it could be several at the same time,  it could be bad diet and lack of vitamins from green stuff, blood test can help to improve diet,  it could be uncomfortable shoes, lack fitness, it doesn't means you all day on feats is fitness, there is yoga exercises for stretching different groups of muscles they are very simple you can integrate trough the day. best wishes  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MC2 said:

How to cure restless leg syndrome?

Dearest Teal (Or anyone else who might know),

I was wondering if there was some way to alleviate restless leg syndrome.  I have been using the Amish remedy (basically just organic apple cider vinegar), and it seems to help for a little while, but it always returns.  When it occurs, it is quite difficult to concentrate on what feeling could be causing it...as I am always just on the verge of sleep, and my legs tend to ruin my concentration.

Thank You So Much!

Hi MC2, is the syndrome strong with you?

My girlfriend had it for a few months around once or twice every week. It wasn't really hurting her, but it was annoying. So I looked it up and saw that it has something to do with: doing something that you don't like. In fact my girlfriend was doing an internship at that time and she absolutely didn't like it at all and once the internship stopped, the syndrome stopped too. Can you recognize anything of yourself in that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow Redbeard!  That is a really good question!  I'll have to think back, but if that's the case, I have a good idea of what it could be.  Thank You!!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2-4-2017 at 0:13 AM, MC2 said:

Wow Redbeard!  That is a really good question!  I'll have to think back, but if that's the case, I have a good idea of what it could be.  Thank You!!!

Sweet :) hope it helps. From what I got about the restless leg syndrome you can take it quite literally, as in your leg wants to move, do something, go away, so if it bothers you right now, just think about whatever you are doing now that you don't like. Cheers :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/04/2017 at 6:13 AM, Redbeard said:

Hi MC2, is the syndrome strong with you?

My girlfriend had it for a few months around once or twice every week. It wasn't really hurting her, but it was annoying. So I looked it up and saw that it has something to do with: doing something that you don't like. In fact my girlfriend was doing an internship at that time and she absolutely didn't like it at all and once the internship stopped, the syndrome stopped too. Can you recognize anything of yourself in that?

Yes I suffer restless leg syndrome quite severely and it is definitely always linked to something I don't like or am not confronting. (Only took me 25 years to figure that out tho lol).  Also I found having a 'clearing' with Eric Raines helped alot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, JJHeart said:

Yes I suffer restless leg syndrome quite severely and it is definitely always linked to something I don't like or am not confronting. (Only took me 25 years to figure that out tho lol).  Also I found having a 'clearing' with Eric Raines helped alot. 

when you don't like something I always like to think that there are two options: 1. remove it from your life or 2. think about it differently so you don't look negative to it anymore :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now