Alex7

coming out of the spiritual closet to family?

8 posts in this topic

coming out of the spiritual closet to family?

so I'm kind of tired of hiding this part of me, so I'm going to tell my brother my perspective, I'm more excited than scared, out of the small possibility that he will reject me, I'm doing this for me to heal, I've never opened up about this with him. I don't know how offended people get when you correct their version of god, his wife still believes in a man in the sky and I think he does too, I'm not sure. he represents the close minded people in the world for me, so if I can express myself to him a stranger will be no big deal. I'm meant to speak about this, its my blue print, so me not talking about it and being quiet is me not flowing. If you have done this how do people react when you offend their god? I though the perfect time would be when the dr. Emoto rice is 365 days old, show him some kind of proof about emotions because people love proof then I'll see what I say after that. the real me has no filter and will offend beliefs if you let me lose, if I let myself lose I should say, I hide that me, but I have to be that way, it feels good. I will being doing that Wednesday.

2 hours ago, Alex7 said:

If you have done this how do people react when you offend their god? I though the perfect time would be when the dr. Emoto rice is 365 days old, show him some kind of proof about emotions because people love proof then I'll see what I say after that. the real me has no filter and will offend beliefs if you let me lose, if I let myself lose I should say, I hide that me, but I have to be that way, it feels good. I will being doing that Wednesday.

I don't remember just saying things as is unless i was asked about it directly... Alex, if you live your life as you (staying as close to your true self as possible)   then it becomes very obvious that you don't have the same believes as your family. 

What if your brother does not want to know all that? if someone questions the reality they are the ones who usually  starts talking about it. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Garnet said:

What if your brother does not want to know all that?

i remember hearing his wife talk about gay people and how she said she didn't agree with it and im not gay but i do not like when people hate other people or don't understand. It makes me mad because people that claim to love everyone don't, that's the part that might reject me. im tired of not expressing myself around him, i have a hard time expressing the real me around him so its for me more than him, I'm doing this for me, expressing the pressure i feel from him and judgment and this is the way i am, like the androgynous part for example, i have no idea how people react to that lol think im a liar or something but im tired of hiding the real me because society evolves too slow for my own comfort in life. also i started drinking the love water and putting love in it for like 20 min everyday and the more i do that the more i want to express and be who i really am regardless if people like it or not, it works i tell you, strong stuff. I'm not really going to offend his version of god but if i speak freely i might just because i can see past beliefs and societal beliefs, they don't offend me. This is for me to heal, because i need to express and not hold things in like i do, i wont express everything but enough for him to get me and if he has questions great, ill try not to destroy his paradigm, baby steps.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

i remember hearing his wife talk about gay people and how she said she didn't agree with it and im not gay but i do not like when people hate other people or don't understand. It makes me mad because people that claim to love everyone don't, that's the part that might reject me.

Situations like this are your keys to really step forward and express what you think!

You don't need to point  a certain person. Just say things in general. That way people are less likely to feel attacked by your opinion . 

Alex ,  i just realized what's holding you back with your brother... his wife :D

Do you even realize the consequences of your opening up to him ? and yes, i am talking about their relationship.

3 hours ago, Garnet said:

Alex ,  i just realized what's holding you back with your brother... his wife :D

Do you even realize the consequences of your opening up to him ? and yes, i am talking about their relationship.

you got me lol, you saw between the lines very nice xD. yeah its more with her than him, he just turns into her because people become one entity in a relationship, she might reject the real me and my brother will have to agree maybe.

3 hours ago, Garnet said:

Do you even realize the consequences of your opening up to him ? and yes, i am talking about their relationship

i don't know what will happen, my perspective is weird and i wake people up and maybe not everyone wants that because your whole life changes when you realize you are the "creator" experiencing separation, that might be too much, i have no idea, his son I'm pretty sure is a crystal kid, he's even more sensitive than me, so he will tell him all this eventually. I see spirituality as just a part of life, not a belief or religion its just how life works and technically this is what I'm supposed to do, other people might be a rock climber but this is mine, but in subjective truth what i say isn't true from their perspective, oh separation is difficult, but i am them lol but they don't know that, I'm just a aspect of them. should I not talk about it you think?

2 hours ago, Alex7 said:

should I not talk about it you think?

I don't know. You know your situation better. It's not that he would agree with her... i think it would depend on how they solve their differences in opinions. 

Also I think it's always good to not be too direct. For ex., you can tell him about your interests in a form of " i was reading this and that and was thinking that... ...... What do you think?" and his answer will let you know how far are you from each other and you go from there. Because what i feel like you're looking for is more about closing that distance. If you wanted to open up you would probably did that  long time ago and rejection would not matter in this case. So if you just share your thoughts on different things and then listen to his and whether you agree or disagree with him - it doesn't matter as much as the time and presence that you  have with each other. 

Instead of seeing it as "waking people up" i would try to look at it as giving them your time. I think Time is the most precious gift of all because you can never ask it back.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Garnet said:

I don't know. You know your situation better. It's not that he would agree with her... i think it would depend on how they solve their differences in opinions. 

Also I think it's always good to not be too direct. For ex., you can tell him about your interests in a form of " i was reading this and that and was thinking that... ...... What do you think?" and his answer will let you know how far are you from each other and you go from there. Because what i feel like you're looking for is more about closing that distance. If you wanted to open up you would probably did that  long time ago and rejection would not matter in this case. So if you just share your thoughts on different things and then listen to his and whether you agree or disagree with him - it doesn't matter as much as the time and presence that you  have with each other. 

Instead of seeing it as "waking people up" i would try to look at it as giving them your time. I think Time is the most precious gift of all because you can never ask it back.

i think we are in 2 different world, my nephew loves me because his language is emotion and I am fluent at it lol, that's how he communicates. I'll hold it, I think he is stressing so this is the last thing on his mind, I love long drives because that's a nice long heart to heart conversation, but I haven't done that with him In a while, like a 8 hour drive or something like that. ill still show him the rice, but baby steps.