Ripley

Opinions on eggs

8 posts in this topic

Opinions on eggs

I stopped eating meat about 1.75 years ago because I don't like the taste and would get tired after I ate it (no matter what kind). I felt better once I stopped eating it. Now, I am finding I am having a similar issue with eggs and dairy. Dairy has been out for a week now and I feel good, but I'm still questioning eggs. 

I am wondering what the pros and cons of eggs are in diet that doesn't include any other animal products (ethical reasons aside, Im looking for health.)

Ultimately I will eat what makes me feel good but I am looking for some feedback.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when you see things as having energy and frequency it changes the food, meat is murder, you are eating the vibration of being murdered, super low, and eggs would be the vibration of being in a cage(depressed energy eggs) the rest of your life and that vibration is low too. if you have a friend who has chickens or if you have your own and they are happy chickens then those eggs would be good. and no animal wants to die so meat would never be a nice vibration to take in. fish are different, they are similar to plants, the vibration when you eat fish isn't murder, but I still don't want fish, I'm just telling you because you asked. not caring about animals at all, which makes me sad,  yeah you can have eggs, but on a energy level they're pretty low because of what the chicken was experiencing.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alex7 said:

when you see things as having energy and frequency it changes the food, meat is murder, you are eating the vibration of being murdered, super low, and eggs would be the vibration of being in a cage(depressed energy eggs) the rest of your life and that vibration is low too. if you have a friend who has chickens or if you have your own and they are happy chickens then those eggs would be good. and no animal wants to die so meat would never be a nice vibration to take in. fish are different, they are similar to plants, the vibration when you eat fish isn't murder, but I still don't want fish, I'm just telling you because you asked. not caring about animals at all, which makes me sad,  yeah you can have eggs, but on a energy level they're pretty low because of what the chicken was experiencing.

I care about animals and have a good friend who raises chickens well for eggs. I was asking about the health because I already know about the ethical issues, which is one of the reasons I went vegan. I've watched teal's videos on food and she described plants as being non resistant to being eaten while meat is a vibration of death. I guess I'm wondering how the vibration of eggs would be if the chickens are raised as my friend raises them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Ripley said:

I care about animals and have a good friend who raises chickens well for eggs. I was asking about the health because I already know about the ethical issues, which is one of the reasons I went vegan. I've watched teal's videos on food and she described plants as being non resistant to being eaten while meat is a vibration of death. I guess I'm wondering how the vibration of eggs would be if the chickens are raised as my friend raises them. 

they're good, I've had some a while ago, I had a friend who has chickens and I've never had fresh eggs before, only the ones you get from the store. they seemed okay, that's why I ate them, she loves her chickens.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

they're good, I've had some a while ago, I had a friend who has chickens and I've never had fresh eggs before, only the ones you get from the store. they seemed okay, that's why I ate them, she loves her chickens.

Home eggs are so different from the store bought ! The size /color/ flavor... everything !

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2017 at 1:01 PM, TSL said:

Please go to youtube and look up Dr Robert Morse!He has all the answers on health,body,mind,spirit!

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/09/02/why-does-this-commonly-vilified-food-actually-prevent-heart-disease-and-cancer.aspx

Essentially: 

Raw best. Cooked egg white with liquid yolk next best, totally boiled worst. Or you can just eat the yolks raw. I did that for a while and my body felt like an energy rush whenever I did that.  Now I usually eat fried eggs in the canteen at work for breakfast. Not exactly the same, but close enough and less time investment from my side.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now