Samuaris

Are there "bad" Alien races that try to disturb ascension of humanity?

10 posts in this topic

Hi, there. And hello Teal, i'm holding out hope you will read and answer this question personally because this is a difficult topic to me. But maybe only to me and for many others my question might sound very stupid.

First, thank you Teal for all of your words, i love you. :3

Soooo. About Alien Races and Alien Implants there can be found much information on the internet and on youtube. But there are many different opinions and often they are contradictory. There might be much truth in some of it and for sure some hoax or things that people just misinterpreted and they only might believe that they tell the truth and i really don't know which information i can trust and which not.

Here my question:

Is it true that there exist "bad" alien races like Annunaki, the Greys, Yayel, Arcturians and others that deploy energetic or physical implants in the Light-, energetic or physical bodies of human beings with old souls - that incarnated in this special time right now to be a helpful part in the ascension of humanity - to try to sabotate their before birth made life plan or is this a just a bad hoax?

Is it in general possible to manipulate the Lightbody of an human being?

I really hope to find some answers in here because i don't know whom to ask and especially whom to trust with this kind of question.

Thanks to all for reading my question.

P.S.: I'm really missing a video for "How to open Sakral Chakra" and "How to open Solarplexus Chakra" from you. Your explanations are so clear and helpful, i'm just loving it.

Greetings from my heart to all ❤️

Edited by Samuaris
  • Upvote 2

As someone says ,,for Aliens we are the Aliens, think about it" 

Not long time ago it was believed that Earth is flat and all who disagree was burned on fire, then was believed the Aliens hiding on dark side of the Moon,  today Aliens was ,,disturbed" in the Mars and they have to move somewhere...does any body thinking all demons starts and gets the names in own shadows behind border of personal and collective knowledge. 

To choose the truth or not is just own perspective we choose to look at from one of 3D to eleven dimension agreement. 

There was a story about apostles of Jesus Christ during they travellings and spreading the Word of God, they landed in remote island, stayed for  teaching locals how to pray to God, after several days they left the island but soon spotted several men chasing them by running on the water, they reached the ship gets on board and asked to show again how to pray to God, because they confused and forget something, the apostles was very confused about the fact they running on the surface of water, and they was asking to show how they're preying , the men's sited calm closed eyes made inhale an on exhale counted One Two Three, and so on  so on... apostles looked speechless at them and told them pray as you have prayed before. 

best wishes

in this interview she talks a little about it. I've had one "dream" dreams are just out of body experiences right? of 2 being above me and I couldn't move, so that happened, so raise my vibration so that doesn't happen if it is a thing. that only happened once, its not like a continuous thing for me. Fear of it could make it a invitation I guess and low vibration. your feeling can tell you if they are good or bad, even if they look scary, what do you feel? that's how you can tell.

• Upvote 2

Yes there are "bad" ET's. They are very diverse. Each race cannot be summed up as there are many governments and factions even in one race.

Please watch Teal's video on Psychic and Energetic Protection if this is causing you to feel unsafe. There are lots and lots of unsafe things in the world but it all depends on our fear and focus.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Kroge said:

Yes there are "bad" ET's. They are very diverse. Each race cannot be summed up as there are many governments and factions even in one race.

Please watch Teal's video on Psychic and Energetic Protection if this is causing you to feel unsafe. There are lots and lots of unsafe things in the world but it all depends on our fear and focus.

Yes that's the problem ,,Don't think about the lemons" just makes more think about it,  she can try this as well How to Rise Your Frequency. 

• Upvote 1

Very thank you for your answers. And i really appreciated the Interview linked from Alex7, it was AWESOME. ❤️

But my question isn't resulting in the seek of protection or that i have fear. 

• Upvote 1

Whether you have fear or not, I think it would be irresponsible to discuss the issue of "bad" ET's without bringing up the influence of fear. A forum thread can potentially be viewed by many thousands of people a day.

I do understand the aspect of fear very well and that your vibration matchs to the things that happen to you. But if you try to figure out what happend in the past and not whats the point in the present thats not a thing that helps because my search is not about preventing, its about understanding and processing.

I'm holding out hope you do understand what i want to express.

18 minutes ago, Samuaris said:

I do understand the aspect of fear very well and that your vibration matchs to the things that happen to you. But if you try to figure out what happend in the past and not whats the point in the present thats not a thing that helps because my search is not about preventing, its about understanding and processing.

I'm holding out hope you do understand what i want to express.

have you watched What are The Akashic Records? There about all dimensions and where our thoughts coming from and records. 

On 30-3-2017 at 0:07 PM, Samuaris said:

Hi, there. And hello Teal, i'm holding out hope you will read and answer this question personally because this is a difficult topic to me. But maybe only to me and for many others my question might sound very stupid.

First, thank you Teal for all of your words, i love you. :3

Soooo. About Alien Races and Alien Implants there can be found much information on the internet and on youtube. But there are many different opinions and often they are contradictory. There might be much truth in some of it and for sure some hoax or things that people just misinterpreted and they only might believe that they tell the truth and i really don't know which information i can trust and which not.

Here my question:

Is it true that there exist "bad" alien races like Annunaki, the Greys, Yayel, Arcturians and others that deploy energetic or physical implants in the Light-, energetic or physical bodies of human beings with old souls - that incarnated in this special time right now to be a helpful part in the ascension of humanity - to try to sabotate their before birth made life plan or is this a just a bad hoax?

Is it in general possible to manipulate the Lightbody of an human being?

I really hope to find some answers in here because i don't know whom to ask and especially whom to trust with this kind of question.

Thanks to all for reading my question.

P.S.: I'm really missing a video for "How to open Sakral Chakra" and "How to open Solarplexus Chakra" from you. Your explanations are so clear and helpful, i'm just loving it.

Greetings from my heart to all ❤️

you may find the "cosmic disclosure" series interesting. It is basically an interview with somebody who has worked for years in space and reveals the space world and aliens to us