Savage Pleasures

8 posts in this topic

Is it weird that I get super high off of giving people a mental or physical beating when they deserve it? 

4 minutes ago, walt said:

No, but it is weird you don't recognize this behavior as a symptom.

What is it a symptom of?

9 minutes ago, walt said:

An unrealized need. Once this need is met your desire to give people beatings will vanish.

Lol I don't desire to give people beatings. 

I guarantee you with 100% certainty that no matter how many needs I meet which I have none i promise.  If anyone tries to physically or mentally abuse me I'm sending that energy back tenfold unless its just not necessary.  

As a grown man just getting beat up is not ok unless it doesn't hurt and you'd kill them.

Honestly I don't feel like anythings wrong I feel like light and darkness mixed into one being perfectly equal.  I love to help people more than anything and spread the love energy but the moment someone gets the dark energy going I feel right at home albeit a little psychotic so I try to limit the amount of times I have to kick ass or talk shit cause I don't want it to become a habit.  

36 minutes ago, walt said:

For someone without unmet needs you express many symptoms.

That's because you believe that your separate from the experience.

Think about it.  Spirituality teaches as within so without.  That can only mean that all within the universe is also within you.  This means that the same components that make up chaos are within you and so are the components for order they coexist indefinitely void of your opinion of them. Some of you choose not to reflect those components.

In chaos you cannot see order you see random events because you refuse to reflect the chaos energy in order to gain true understanding.  You choose only to reflect order but order is relative to the being in question therefore if you meet a being with an unfamiliar essence you are baffled and see symptoms or chaos when really its just an abnormality to you that's normal to that being.

I am that being.  I don't choose order over chaos I see all as chaos and perceive the order within the chaos to connect the all.  One religion is order but many becomes chaos yet if you put them all together they all have a rightful place in order.  

Your belief in "Symptoms" is the one religion and you see the absence of those symptoms as order.  You see me as chaos because we are ordered differently and you describe this chaos as "Symptoms."

18 minutes ago, Amit said:

Yamunu, tell me if i am right. 

You are being misunderstood...all your life and this is an indignant anger that you expose

I hope you are not afraid of ur patterns surfacing and getting healed with the community

No your utterly and completely incorrect 100%.  I don't experience anger or happiness or sadness.

That stuff takes way too much energy ? I just feel the energy and do what I want with it I don't take the time to form an opinion of it.

13 minutes ago, walt said:

One of us is making shit up.

Lol see your belief in only your order is why you see chaos.

Let me ask you this.  How does a psychologist explain the seemingly chaotic movements and actions of a serial killer or terrorist.  If this psychologist is the type who wants to be politically correct they will believe in an order by which people are not murdered for fun or per agenda.  Therefore the actions of these people will be foreign and chaotic at first glance.

The psychologist does something magnificent.  They step into the mind of the serial killer or terrorist and derives a pattern of processing out of their gathered information about this person.  

They thought it out their way and left their own subjective thoughts out of it to see the order in what was seemingly chaos at first.  Now they don't see the serial killer as chaotic but rather they know how and sometimes why that person made those moves in that way.

1 minute ago, walt said:

I think you are very bright but your intellectual games amount to nothing tangible.

I think the religion one made perfect sense very tangible.  

Currently on Earth there are many religions all ordered their own way.  This has created chaos on Earth as everyone believes their order is the correct order.

We now know that in order to rid the world of this chaos the religions must come together and be reordered to fit in their rightful place because they are all viable but only if perceived properly.

From many religions came chaos and fron fusing those religions will come order.

I can't make it simpler than that a child could understand that.  Or at least I did when I came up with this as a child.

Its more detailed now but its really not intelligent at all its a very simple concept.  By the way its not a game that's just reality. 

1 minute ago, walt said:
1 minute ago, walt said:

Am I on the receiving end of one of your mental beatings?

Rofl I guess you wasn't actually trying to understand what I was saying after all.