joneziii

Inner voice

3 posts in this topic

Inner voice

All my life I'm talking in my mind. I know this is normal and helps one make decisions, be creative, and plan ect, but does anyone know how to just make it shut up for a bit!? A break from the constant what if, what should, why'd I say that, why did they look at me that way, wonder what the weathers like tomorrow, did I remember unplugging the coffee maker, ....so many negative thoughts, then me arguing with them with positive thoughts, telling myself...be careful, the laws of attraction are listening. ...and why do other people's mood effect me so much!? 

I can usually meditate but lately it just makes me fall asleep. 

I'm spinning...please tell me I'm not the only one that is always thinking. 

• Upvote 1

Same here. Its difficult to stay positive in negative environment/energies. Either we insulate ourselves or be with positive energy/environment or become a light being so that everyone can get benefitted. 

My mental motor also always in process. I am yet to master the heart chakra. Some people are naturally inclined to follow heart chakra. What does your heart say? What do you wish? People, places, food?

• Upvote 1

People do this mind/body split when they have trauma that makes them scared to feel and be in their body. Feel your thoughts in and around your head and suck them downwards into your stomach and pelvic floor, try using your breath to do this gently and firmly.

I'd recommend breathwork (Iceman Breathing and/or Holotropic Breathing) or for an extreme solution use psychedelics. Look into Grounding especially; Teal has a video on it. It's very important for everyone regardless of their situation, but it helps a lot with being stuck in the mind and being empathic.

• Upvote 2