MC2

What exactly is a shift?

4 posts in this topic

What exactly is a shift?

I keep hearing a lot of talk about a shift.  I'm not quite sure what that means, what to expect, or when to expect it.  The other sources I've looked into, (which is what ultimately led me to find Teal in the first place), called it a "harvesting".  Is it something similar to what the Christians call a "rapture"?  Is it a group enlightenment experience?  Do some people move on to a higher density while others remain in this one?  I also kept hearing a lot about "as above so below", so I'm assuming it occurs due to planetary alignments, but I honestly don't know.  Thanks

humans consciousness are raising, we are becoming spiritually aware. Your heart is your connection to source energy or god and that is an important thing to listen to. The earth is changing so we live on earth so we have to change also or we die off because we didn't match the earths vibration. I've heard of timelines changing that's why this whole Mandela effect is going on, you switched time lines. the reality I'm in is different than someone who is focused in a 3d consciousness, their world is looking painful. we will still be physical but our consciousness is going up, this 5d is the heart consciousness, love and connected to your own personal god, that's what 5d is, if you are still playing mind games and cant differentiate between ego and higher self that probably isn't 5d consciousness. I think people need to go within or they aren't going to know what the fuck is going on, its like stepping out of the matrix and then you see how messy the world is and you get a little sad, but other people are going through this also. our consciousness is only going to be going up with these new kids and every generation after them, it will be a whole new world eventually, and the far end of that is not eating, then we can leave our bodies at will and wont be so attached to the body so much, but you can decide to not have source perspective and branch off and do your own thing, that would be what we call "evil" or the "devil" if you were raised religious. free will, you can do whatever you want, but the earth is evolving because it is a living being also, and all the other planets are being too. it will evolve with or without you, but that's what's happening.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 3

A shift can be big or small. Lets say there is a belief about not being good enough. Now process it and replace it with something like: i have been good enough to be capable of living for as long as i have and as long as i keep on living and learning i will improve further.

Instead of just plain and simple: "not good enough", you now have shifted that into a form of expansion belief which is a higher vibe in general.

Big shifts happens similarly but on a much, muuuuch larger scale. If the energies of our planet or galaxy were to shift....well everything else follows along to change with it or be discarded as a "does not serve anymore thing".

This effect also happens with those small shifts. If one area changes then all surrounding areas attached or working with it shifts a bit as well.