ANTEVASIN

Different Types Of Emotional Healing/integration/release

15 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, 
I have a quick question regarding emotional and mental healing. 
I´ve been meditating for about 7 months now and studying spirituality, self development and various other topics for about 1 year and 3 months.
Since a few weeks I can feel a strong pressure at the bottom of my throat eminating from my heart. 
It´s clearly an emotional and mental energy block preventing me from really being me expanding etc. 
I definetely feel a high amount of resistance in form of feelings of fear, shame, worthless, isolation and some more in regards to the repressed painful emotions. 
So what is the difference between...:
Shadow Work/Integration Work (Completion Process) , Realeasing Trapped Emotions/Heartwall (Emotion Code), Energy Healing (Reiki), Changing Subconcious Beliefs and Self Image (visualization, NLP, Psych K), Meditation (Awareness) ?

How are they complimentary ?
And when to know which technique is appropriate to solve and approach this particular issue ?
Are they maybe other approaches ? 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ANTEVASIN said:

Shadow Work/Integration Work (Completion Process) , Realeasing Trapped Emotions/Heartwall (Emotion Code), Energy Healing (Reiki), Changing Subconcious Beliefs and Self Image (visualization, NLP, Psych K), Meditation (Awareness) ?

And when to know which technique is appropriate to solve and approach this particular issue ?

There is no differents they all should give the same end result. Its just solveing the problem from a different perspective.

But they all have to resonated perfectly with the vibration frequency of the stuck energy.  Cause thats to only way it will disolve.

Which technique is appropriate is the one that triggers it the most. 

And yes there are hunderds of different techniques. Just use the one youre most comfortable with.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, ANTEVASIN said:

Hey Guys, 
I have a quick question regarding emotional and mental healing. 
I´ve been meditating for about 7 months now and studying spirituality, self development and various other topics for about 1 year and 3 months.
Since a few weeks I can feel a strong pressure at the bottom of my throat eminating from my heart. 
It´s clearly an emotional and mental energy block preventing me from really being me expanding etc. 
I definetely feel a high amount of resistance in form of feelings of fear, shame, worthless, isolation and some more in regards to the repressed painful emotions. 

There are other approaches. In a recent Dutch interview, Teal said how "Soma therapy" (bodywork) is the number 1 form of healing. I came across this a few years ago. Working with the body is the most direct way to heal, in my opinion, and Teal confirms what I believe to be true based on my experience and studies.

However everyone perceived healing in a different way and people often aren't thinking of the same thing even if they use the same word. People will automatically either tense or open depending on the type it is.

To try and simplify:

Shadow work is work involves becoming aware of your subconscious; this has a wide net and also includes inner child work. It can also be called Soul Retrieval.

Energy healing is using attention to heal, because attention manipulated energy, and everything is energy. I think approach varies a lot in effectiveness.

Changing Subconscious Beliefs is a very mental-based approach which IMO is not likely to work for many people because the underlying emotional trauma has not been resolved. Quite often, if it takes effort to change a belief then you have some shadow work to do. If a belief has no resistance to it then you can adopt a new belief instantly. Mental-work appeals to people for obvious reasons but it isn't as meaty as you'd hope.

They are all more-or-less complimentary but you have to zoom out to see that. The pivoting point of your healing is the level of awareness and the level of receptivity (feminine polarity, Yin) you can have. What this practically looks like is this: if you can feel the pains, discomforts, etc. whatever inside your body/emotions/mind as fully and completely as you possibly can in that moment, then it is healed. That is what Teal teaches and what many before her have tried to teach in different ways. When you do this you are stepping directly into the healing power of presence, unconditional presence, and you are side-stepping/enhancing all the other healing methods you can think of.

What many people don't realize before beginning this process is that it is actually quite fast. You may have been holding on to something with your entire muscular system for many decades, but it only takes a second to drop your resistance to it. Then it heals within days, hours, minutes, or even seconds (depending on your ability to trust the process and let go). You will feel it heal, it will not be ambiguous at all.

I would like to recommend two easy and powerful techniques for fast healing which I think everyone can benefit from: One is called Iceman Breathing (Wim Hof) and one is called Holotropic Breathing (Stanislav Grof). If you want quicker and easier healing and trauma release, then look those two up.

• Upvote 2

Thank you for the great answers ! :)

They definetely resonated with me ! 

I´m gonna go get to work and do my research and maybe get a professional in one of the mentioned fields. I feel like my psychotherapist can´t really help me with this issue because it´s more on the body and energetic side.

I didn´t mention this in my original post to not make it t abismally long but let me a few more details !

A few hours after the I became aware of the pressure the resistance in form of fear started to show itself by bibbering teeth. This has been the case for almost 3 weeks now...constantly. I can also feel the weight of the suppressed emotions and how my hole body responds to them in terms of posture and general openness. On top of that I start to understand my hole circumstances and why I have the problems and walls I have more and more. Pretty amazing actually. Still it´s sort of scary  to realize just how much I´ve been living in a neurotic mind. ^^

That´s why I´m really eager to solve it now. I start to grasp what a destructive effect this has in my life. ;) 

I´m living in a flat and they´re currently many conflicts they´re. Is it likely that they´re a mirror of my sort of "inner battle" ?

Funnily though on the other side I made friends with a guy who´s also interested in spirituality, psychology etc. 

Something is definetely changing. 

Would psychedelics also be of any benefit for solving this issue ? 

Here in Germany you can buy AL-LAD legal and pretty cheap online.

I also suffered from energy problems and a bit of receding hair loss. The energy problem is definetely caused by my described issue and Teal has a video about the psychological causes of hair loss. What do you guys think about that ? 

Again thx for the great answers !

I forgot to mention that sometimes the walls break open and I cry but anytime I want to allow it, sink into it etc. the fear blockage starts kicking in and suppresses it again.

It´s a survival mechanism from childhood as far as I have watched Teals Videos and became aware of all the thought patterns causing the fear.

According to Teal and others in the field, any external battle is an internal battle.

I am a huge advocate of using psychedelics consciously. However, there are thousands of drugs to choose from and I personally agree with Teal's perspective that stripped-down chemicals are not that useful. I personally recommend whole earth products such as cannabis, and especially mushrooms.

Makes sense ! It certainly feels like that.

I also think that whole earth products are preferable. On the other hand a psychedelic like 5 Meo DMT seems to have very strong arguments. But that one seems to be for very advanced people. Maybe I`ll try Mushrooms first. 

What do you think about my physiological reactions, the energy problems and the hair ressesion ? I more and more get the feeling that everything is connected !

And what Do you think about the psychological fear. How can one show the subconcious that those walls are no longer needed ? 

Would you say that more patience is needed it would additional approaches like a professional, psychedelisch or something else be smart ?

I don't personally know much about hair loss except that I sense it's about fear, particularly the anxiety type of fear and likely an imbalance in masculine energies. I haven't seen Teal's video on it. But I think working on your masculine polarity would help even a little. Most likely you have specific blockages around masculinity and beliefs about masculinity and being male. Total shot in the dark here but maybe it's about responsibility?

Fear isn't going away any time soon, I'd make with peace with it.

Professional and psychedelic help is always good for people. If you have to ask, then you'd probably benefit.

I don't think all chemicals are bad but clearly each substance has its own vibration that we should consider. LSD is a chemical but it has a very pure and open vibration, whereas other chemicals that are similar to LSD do not have anywhere near the same vibration despite being "similar". If you know some of its history this becomes clear as to why. A lot of drugs are made in a more clinical/business setting not to mention anything else shady, I can sense these subtle differences but most people don't seem to notice or care. Something like mushrooms are very pure and friendly because of where they come from. Cannabis is very friendly too but it can become an issue if you aren't careful with it. It is a very fuzzy vibration and the collective attitudes about it are infused into it very powerfully, and the collective attitude about it is not very enlightened even when it is positive.

It`s definetely some sort of imbalance.

Masculinity could play a role. In essence repression of these emotion is a repression of parts of my Authentic Self. All of the contraction in my being has definetely caused me not to express myself fully. Also of my true masculinity. Hair stands for freedom and Power. Fear, Anxiety and Non responsibility/victomhood are the opposites of that so that would make sense. The fearfull Part in me is afraid to take Full responsibility over these emotions cause of many reasons. For example it mistakes responsibility for blame.

Probably true. Better soothe it and work with it. Resistance against resistance never helps.

True. Funnily enough I Pfund a Soma Therapist near me today without looking up intentionally. I`ll take that as a sign.^^

It seems rather expensive though. How many session are usually needed in your experience ?

Interesting. I`ll look into it more. :-)

In the end it`s just about allowing and Integrating the emotional wound right ?

From there own all the other mentioned points and general life challenges can find resolution because you can become a match to them.

Whatever path might get you there. Many ways lead to rome as they say...

I don't know about the soma therapy - I learned and do it myself. I've only had a little experience of others working on me. It is very useful but I couldn't say how much a person should or shouldn't try. I think as much as possible is best, that's why I do it myself.

On 31-3-2017 at 1:26 AM, Kroge said:

According to Teal and others in the field, any external battle is an internal battle.

I am a huge advocate of using psychedelics consciously. However, there are thousands of drugs to choose from and I personally agree with Teal's perspective that stripped-down chemicals are not that useful. I personally recommend whole earth products such as cannabis, and especially mushrooms.

So how does the therapy with cannabis work? I smoke occasionaly and enjoy it. I haven't really noticed any theraputic parts to it, except that it makes you very focused and aware on one thing. Obviously it is hard to focus on mental process or even emotions, but I notice my body a lot more! I only had one experience with mushrooms and loved it, like I could see the air. That different perception on life during my trip has influenced how I see things now. I am curious how it could be used theraputic, as it was moslty fun for me.

20 hours ago, Redbeard said:

So how does the therapy with cannabis work? I smoke occasionaly and enjoy it. I haven't really noticed any theraputic parts to it, except that it makes you very focused and aware on one thing. Obviously it is hard to focus on mental process or even emotions, but I notice my body a lot more! I only had one experience with mushrooms and loved it, like I could see the air. That different perception on life during my trip has influenced how I see things now. I am curious how it could be used theraputic, as it was moslty fun for me.

Cannabis offers a very fuzzy vibration which can be very helpful and protective for people suffering. Having the intent to learn from Cannabis can teach people how to release resistance and allow. This fuzzy quality can also be difficult to handle but it can train you to be more focused and present, sort of like an eye of the storm type of deal.

It is a very intent-responsive plant so intention matters a lot; you can charge it energetically with what you want, or speak to it, or any other thing. If you think that Cannabis has taken you as far as it can then change how you think about it, change your beliefs and attitudes. It might be helpful to do research on the history and the spiritual/healing application of it to get in the headspace of seeing it as something amazing. You can look at pictures of it under a microscope as well. After a certain point (ideally) someone should begin to realize that their drug of choice isn't so much doing stuff to them, as it is reacting to their own thoughts and emotions. 

As for how to directly heal with it: Bodywork like I mentioned above is very effective with Cannabis and Mushrooms. I also find deep breathing exercises, also mentioned above, to be especially potent on Cannabis. This is what I would recommend for anyone suffering in any capacity and is unable to release resistance to their pain. Cannabis + Deep Breathing Exercises + Shadow Work. The good thing about drugs like Cannabis and Mushrooms is that they will guide and help develop the skills you need naturally but this takes conscious usage. Psychedelics are MIRRORS and they will reflect your intentions and subconscious.

• Upvote 1