Stephanie Wintermute

What should you do when...?

6 posts in this topic

You post something you want to delete? :o I'm not trying to use this forum to vent ills. I mean, that feels good sometimes, but if I'm having a rough day, I want everyone else to have a better day,lol. 

Edited by Stephanie Wintermute
changed mind

It depends on the power of your will whether or not you can survive till October but me personally I'd have serious issues cause I'm a person mirror.  I'm a Pisces so they feel energy yea but I mean a person mirror like I become that person literally not just feel their energy so I'd have to go or kill him lol.

If you feel like he may take it to physical abuse then get out of there at the first sign that's a possibility.  Otherwise stick it out if you want but don't if you can't take it get our there's nothing wrong with giving up on things that don't help you anyway.

21 minutes ago, Yamanu said:

If you feel like he may take it to physical abuse then get out of there at the first sign that's a possibility.  Otherwise stick it out if you want but don't if you can't take it get our there's nothing wrong with giving up on things that don't help you anyway.

Thanks. I know what you mean by 'person mirror.' He's really an advanced level of energy vampire, and I've been using positive focus to kind of divert his influence. He's just been sick this week, thus staying in the house a lot. It's not a physical violence kind of thing, it's mainly his ego is undernourished, and he's out of energy if he lives alone, so he may be a jerk in a knee-jerk reaction but he's truly a sad soul that just reminds me of my mother. He really can't go toe to toe with me energetically, not that that's a thing. I'm not feeding his fears or his depression. I've had that happen a lot in my life, feeling like a bird in a cage that others get beauty out of, then ignore when they're done enjoying it. 

I was actually hopping on here to delete the post, I don't like giving it fire, I just... I've been so upset about it lately, and my ego is furious about his manipulation tactics. Rightly so with my childhood of emotional abuse. The second someone mirrors any kind of belittling or abusive behavior, my ego wants to murder them. Just annihilate them. I've been thanking my ego a lot today as I've been triggered. It's an odd dynamic, but it's needful so this pattern doesn't continue. 

I realize the second that emotional or physical abuse is present that the soul contract is over. And also the second something feels like abuse, it is abuse. But the space where I'm staying upstairs is 'protected,' and I feel protected when I'm in it. I don't even think he can enter my immediate space. My head space he can't have, but when I trigger, I tend to run away from fury instead of feeling it fully. Working on it! Things are working out quickly. Thanks for responding, @Yamanu 

7 minutes ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

Thanks. I know what you mean by 'person mirror.' He's really an advanced level of energy vampire, and I've been using positive focus to kind of divert his influence. He's just been sick this week, thus staying in the house a lot. It's not a physical violence kind of thing, it's mainly his ego is undernourished, and he's out of energy if he lives alone, so he may be a jerk in a knee-jerk reaction but he's truly a sad soul that just reminds me of my mother. He really can't go toe to toe with me energetically, not that that's a thing. I'm not feeding his fears or his depression. I've had that happen a lot in my life, feeling like a bird in a cage that others get beauty out of, then ignore when they're done enjoying it. 

I was actually hopping on here to delete the post, I don't like giving it fire, I just... I've been so upset about it lately, and my ego is furious about his manipulation tactics. Rightly so with my childhood of emotional abuse. The second someone mirrors any kind of belittling or abusive behavior, my ego wants to murder them. Just annihilate them. I've been thanking my ego a lot today as I've been triggered. It's an odd dynamic, but it's needful so this pattern doesn't continue. 

I realize the second that emotional or physical abuse is present that the soul contract is over. And also the second something feels like abuse, it is abuse. But the space where I'm staying upstairs is 'protected,' and I feel protected when I'm in it. I don't even think he can enter my immediate space. My head space he can't have, but when I trigger, I tend to run away from fury instead of feeling it fully. Working on it! Things are working out quickly. Thanks for responding, @Yamanu 

No problem I grew up being sexually abused, verbally abused, energy vampires on me, physically abused much more so I know the energy and the key I've always expressed since a child is indifference.  The one thing I used to hate about myself cause I can't turn it off like other people so I can't have normal feelings but it came in handy so I'm thankful and it allows me to help other people

2 minutes ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

I kind of deleted the post, I just don't want to think about it anymore. Just letting you know. :)  

I'm not trippin I know how that can make you feel heavy and pessimistic