Mia K

Spirituality 2.0

15 posts in this topic

Spirituality 2.0

Hello everyone,

I have officially made it out of the matrix and I have stopped seeking my family's approval. The only problem is, I am completely stuck now. A while ago I saw Teal's video on spirituality 2.0,

and even though she's right about pretty much everything, I thought at first she was wrong about the topic that after we seek happiness, we start to realize that it isn't enough

, that we have to stop 'wanting' things.

Months later, here I was with that video lost in my subconscious. I had a moment of enlightenment, that happiness isn't the answer, and that I no longer 'want' anything. So now what? If nothing will truly make me happy, what is the point of living this life?

Right now I see more pain than beauty. I see how we as human beings treat this earth, and how poorly we treat each other, I see almost everyone being clueless and oblivious, and there are distractions upon distractions everywhere.

I thought at first that my goal was to be happy and free and to help others 'wake up', but I am only one person, and If ill never be happy, then why am I even here? I don't know what to do.

This is only my second forum, but If anyone has an answer on why living on this planet is worth it, please let me know. I would love some input or advice.

Thanks!

p.s. If you haven't seen the video, here is a link

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There are only 2 ways of living a life. If we are not happy with the environment and the things happening around, either we accept it or we commit to change it. Change can not be brought to us but we have to bring the change. I think, thats what teal is doing. She also says if we have to end the suffering in the world, then we have to end our own suffering. Happiness is absense of suffering and the moments of desires. If happiness is not the answer then what could it be? By the way, You are not alone, its just an illusion. I know journey is difficult but you are definately not alone.

I wish to know, What happened to you to take such a stance? Its always a relationship issue. Which relation is giving you a hard time and which one gives you relief. Can we discuss more please? I am asking you a personal question because everything is personal

My relationships with my family has gone sour, mostly because non of them can relate to me, and I have no friends to share my experience with, I only have my romantic partner. We wanted to start a life together, and now that it is finally happening, I realized it isn't all that I need right now. I don't know if it is the loneliness of having so little relationships and like-minded people around me, or if It Is just the fact that I don't know how to accept what has happened to and on this planet.

I was thinking that, why is spirituality so important to me? why is waking up so important to me? life goes on people still doing people stuff still goes on, duality still exists, darkness is still here. if I please myself what about everyone else? I reach up just to be alone because at a certain vibration its hard to be around low people, I crave like minded people so much, I wish we had a group mind way of being, but that doesn't exist yet for everyone, I feel everything, heal the subconscious only to learn it never ends and once one lesson is a done a new one comes in, the lessons never end. I love the idea of life, but the separation thing might be too much, I want to be one again! i need to create new experiences and memories, the rest is just pretending perfection is thing, and that pressure sucks.

47 minutes ago, Mia K said:

Right now I see more pain than beauty. I see how we as human beings treat this earth, and how poorly we treat each other, I see almost everyone being clueless and oblivious, and there are distractions upon distractions everywhere.

me too and people don't even care, they will in like 5 years but right now they don't care, totally in autopilot. and additions attached to memories and feelings, let it go! the memory will still be there you just let it go.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Mia K said:

My relationships with my family has gone sour, mostly because non of them can relate to me, and I have no friends to share my experience with, I only have my romantic partner. We wanted to start a life together, and now that it is finally happening, I realized it isn't all that I need right now. I don't know if it is the loneliness of having so little relationships and like-minded people around me, or if It Is just the fact that I don't know how to accept what has happened to and on this planet.

In family, mainly who?

Can your partner talk to your family? Or do you feel that someone from here talk to your family if you are not able to? We can take care of the world later on but lets take care of your immediate world. 

Please tell me who, and what happened. 

11 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

right now they don't care, totally in autopilot. and additions attached to memories and feelings, let it go! the memory will still be there you just let it go.

Auto pilot :D

But @Alex7, i think 'let it go' is not easy for everyone. At least for me, not easy. Is it easy for you? I think, bad memories need to be converted into good ones

Just now, Aquarian said:

Auto pilot :D

But @Alex7, i think 'let it go' is not easy for everyone. At least for me, not easy. Is it easy for you? I think, bad memories need to be converted into good ones

I have ridiculous will power lol so I actually love to evolve and shed my snake skin you can say, I don't mind feeling every emotion, that is also a part of life. that's why people get stuck in a habit and listening to the same music or don't want to change their food, its the memory and emotional attachment to it that makes it addictive, but if life was always good experiences we wouldn't be attached to it, not sure if nostalgia is a good thing, it makes it seem like that was the peak of your happiness and you can't ever experience that again, but of course you can. I also see no end to emotional trauma, its like this has so many layers oh my god... and that never ends.

• Upvote 1

My main support system in my family (immediate family) are mainly my mother and my grandparents. I have disappointed them all over and over again after I got into my relationship. I dropped out of collage, I went vegan, I told them I didn't want to vote and that this society means nothing to me. They are all set in their ways and me as a very impulsive dreamer do things that they don't understand. They judge me, tell me I need to go back to church and back to school, they tell me that love isn't the answer and that money is what its all about, so I left home. It hurts me to know that they cant just accept me for who I am even when all I ever did was try to please them...and now I don't really have anyone, anyone to relate to, to talk to,  to converse with without judgement. I only have my partner. And she doesn't talk to my family either. They aren't very fond of her.

I totally believe that you tried to please them but they have not returned your love. I can also suppose that they have wrong ideas avout love. You have not disappointed them but you have followed your path and you wanted them to be with you. But they have not understood you. Someone should make them understand the concepts of self love, higher persepctives and the visions of next generation and the world that will be made out of this. Can your partner go and stay there and talk to them at the moment. Can she do that? If not, share their contact details and someone will contact them and get them on board. Is that okay?

You have everyone here. At the moment Alex and me. So dont worry. You can talk here and relate to the whole community. We will build an spiritual army against uour mother and grandparents

I think, nostalgia compells us to go back home and repair, reset and recreate again. I consider, being a wanderer is a false pride.

• Upvote 1

We will try talking to them, if all fails however I am ok with leaving them as they are, even if  it isn't their time to understand  these things yet.

Thanks for you input

All my wishes with you. I suggest both of u go and stay there. Go to church and ask priest if love is sin and where it is mentioned about money in the bible. Make sure your mother and grandparents are there. Expose their hypocrisy in a gentle manner. Create fun and i am very sorry if i was intruding. Much love

On 26/03/2017 at 3:59 PM, Mia K said:

My main support system in my family (immediate family) are mainly my mother and my grandparents. I have disappointed them all over and over again after I got into my relationship. I dropped out of collage, I went vegan, I told them I didn't want to vote and that this society means nothing to me. They are all set in their ways and me as a very impulsive dreamer do things that they don't understand. They judge me, tell me I need to go back to church and back to school, they tell me that love isn't the answer and that money is what its all about, so I left home. It hurts me to know that they cant just accept me for who I am even when all I ever did was try to please them...and now I don't really have anyone, anyone to relate to, to talk to,  to converse with without judgement. I only have my partner. And she doesn't talk to my family either. They aren't very fond of her.

One day I'm also planning on leaving my family behind, I'm just financially incapable right now and am in university 

I worry about going through similar feelings as you are, feeling completely isolated and cast away

For you, I can imagine trying to please them and having to go unacknowledged must make you feel helpless, some just will not understand and see 

On the other hand, being stuck in this university and family thing really takes it's toll as well, at least taking one step towards your own authenticity is something, but either way seems difficult 

My family are Muslim but I have left the religion. I worry not only of being cast away once I let them know but also of being in danger that they'll try to find me and seek revenge for becoming an apostate because it's an extremely unacceptable thing and it will not be taken lightly 

On top of that, not feeling good enough to face the rest of the world is like being between a rock and a hard place! 

@Totoro i feel deep sympathy for you too. Oh god...i am getting crushed every day by my own and others problems. There is just not any solution and idk how much worse its going to be. How one can bring light into these world? At times it just seems impossible. Even authenticity seems futile and one way authenticity doesn't work. I guess, time is the only solution.

Take care guys, and hope for the best

• Upvote 1