TheJAG0

Feel like I'm not being received by others.

2 posts in this topic

Feel like I'm not being received by others.

For a while now, 

I've been feeling like I'm not being received by people. In a sense, I mean that lately I've had to do more effort to be louder then usual. It feels like I'm trying to show people I'm right in front of them. It's like I feel invisible. Like no one notices my presence much anymore. 

I've done a lot with trying to be present with this feeling, and so far that's helped. But lately, its just been getting more and more intense. 

I think for my entire life, i've been trying to be noticed and received by others. But, how do I amend this feeling.

• Upvote 1

People's acceptance is proportional to your own acceptance of yourself. The more you accept yourself with all your vices and virtues, the more you become authentic in your expression of your personality(energy). You become more authentic and shaming, denial, rejection, non acceptance doesnt hurt you because you know what you are and what you can become. Your self confidence will increase and people will see you as a genuine person. You can bombard yourself with Teal's videos. This is just a beginning of the journey and one day you will get it and will start spreading the awareness. Dont look for validation from others unless you want to start shadow work. Start your inner process and the outer will follow. Much love