Hope_vZ

My Inspirational quotes...

39 posts in this topic

Share your favorite quotes, sayings or just something that inspired you here. One of my favorites is: "Life is what you make it!" What is yours?

images.jpg

images (2).jpg

download.jpg

• Upvote 2

On 6/17/2016 at 5:36 PM, Hope_vZ said:

Share your favorite quotes, sayings or just something that inspired you here. One of my favorites is: "Life is what you make it!" What is yours?

images.jpg

images (2).jpg

download.jpg

That's a nice one. Here are a couple good ones I found.

images (1).jpg

vincelombardi385070.jpg

images.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thats very useful quote....will try the efficacy of it in the coming winter!

Its just for the fall back...I will carry Jacket!

• Upvote 1

collapse and come undone

blasted in but far behind

inside your head
i'd stroll around in synthesis

inside your own illusion
i stroll around the passages

i'm stepping in stars
forwards and backwards

i am wanting give me breath

- kaRIN

Abstract lyrics inspires the hell

• Upvote 2

Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we have learned here. The spiritual journey is the relinquishment—or unlearning—of fear and the acceptance of love back into our hearts. Love is the essential existential fact. It is our ultimate reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life.

Marianne Williamson, Return to Love

• Upvote 4

So true, @Stephanie Wintermute! Thank you so much for that one, it resonates with my entire being, I know now that my childhood was not a mistake and that my deep connection to music as a "self-soothing" tool is my way of "working through" things whilst still being guided by the higher versions of me! It's like every song just has a higher meaning which I never knew was there before, hehe because I was not ready for that level yet! 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Hope_vZ said:

So true, @Stephanie Wintermute! Thank you so much for that one, it resonates with my entire being, I know now that my childhood was not a mistake and that my deep connection to music as a "self-soothing" tool is my way of "working through" things whilst still being guided by the higher versions of me! It's like every song just has a higher meaning which I never knew was there before, hehe because I was not ready for that level yet! 

I love it! You're so welcome! I think in music and images all the time! All this study on ascension, and 'Human Design' has my mind expanding out of my skull, lol. It just poured down rain here, wind whipping, icy gray sky, slanted rain... and now, clear blue, 70 degrees. Perfect. I'm really inspired, and can't wait to really start visualizing today. I'm a little turned around about this manifesting generator technique, because I'm a 'doer' at the core, but maybe I can just chill for now, and get excited for what I love to call 'Step Next!' 

P.S., There's totally a small child outside playing with his little siblings, and singing 'It's a Hard-Knock Life' right now. It's flipping adorable! Wanted to tell you about it,lol. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

because I'm a 'doer' at the core, but maybe I can just chill for now, and get excited for what I love to call 'Step Next!' 

P.S., There's totally a small child outside playing with his little siblings, and singing 'It's a Hard-Knock Life' right now. It's flipping adorable! Wanted to tell you about it,lol. 

@Stephanie Wintermute, just an idea... I found that the times when i said things like that "maybe i could just" was the times when my intuition got through to also have a say. Might be true for you too...

Lol, kids can be so adorable and also a means of getting our minds to quiet and get back to basics i find...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hope_vZ said:

@Stephanie Wintermute, just an idea... I found that the times when i said things like that "maybe i could just" was the times when my intuition got through to also have a say. Might be true for you too...

Lol, kids can be so adorable and also a means of getting our minds to quiet and get back to basics i find...

That's really great advice. @Hope_vZ. I was just talking with my angels and ascended masters about what I 'want' and I got the clear guidance that it was 'easy' for them to set up a living environment where it's like a college, but a community, where there's collective resources - records, listening stations, meditation areas, places of 'worship',gardens,music venues large and small, and a food source everyone could help maintain like indoor gardens with artificial sunlight lamps, so no one would have to work too hard. Literally like a college campus or open mall where people could have living quarters, be safe, and have fellowship of the mind. I think I want to help recreate Atlantis on land, lol. I think it may already exist, and I just get to walk into it because of what I've visualized my entire young life for my characters. Maybe it isn't imaginary at all. This was their direct message to me. I'm on fire with loving this idea! So. Excited for this to come to fruition in my life. I love being a generator! 

• Upvote 4