Totoro

Why do i hurt myself with my diet?

3 posts in this topic

Why do i hurt myself with my diet?

Although I'm not incredibly sensetive when it comes to seeing how certain foods affect me

I definitely notice the terrible effects of dairy. I also feel like shit when I overeat. To some extent I notice how fried foods also aren't great. 

At the moment, all I want to focus on is  eliminating dairy and to eat at a caloric deficit to lose a couple stone I've put on.

But I literally just keep sabotaging myself. In turn I just feel super terrible about myself. 

Is this a self-love issue? I've been getting in touch with a lot of emotional pain lately, I notice how I feel ignored and disrespected in response to recent interactions.

I could ask myself 'what would someone who loves themselves do?' But it doesn't feel like I could apply that here because I have resistance to going out and buying and cooking healthy foods for myself. I seem unwilling to do that for myself.

I feel like I want to eat crap because I feel crap and I will not eat good till I feel good. 

Thanks for your help! 

• Upvote 1

Actually I now think the question might motivate me towards action the longer I practice asking it, I think a shift will happen over time with it ?

It will become an organic process to start gravitating towards healthy foods. I had a lot of resistance towards making my own food, too, a couple months ago. Then, around mid February, I started feeling really creative and would get excited thinking about the food I wanted to make when I got home from school! It very much surprised me that I wanted to make food. All of a sudden I was enjoying it so much!

It will come. It's okay if you don't feel like it now, and you don't have to feel bad about not eating right. If you want, you can use Teal's advice in her weight loss video and apply it to eating healthier, which is 1) every day, pick one thing, no more than two, that you believe will help you become healthier. Could be eating an apple, cutting out dairy in one meal of the day, etc ?

The main thing to know is that it will come! It will come naturally the more you increase your vibration and mood little by little. 

• Upvote 1