MaPMaKaR

I Want To Be Someone Else

4 posts in this topic

I Want To Be Someone Else

Without going into details, I have given up. My life situation is intolerable. I am very isolated and literally alone here in this world. I don't feel lonely so much as trapped. Trapped by my own beliefs and the identity I've created. I am trying to figure a way out. I see three viable paths.

When I contemplate the first path I feel a sensation of excitement in my gut. It's a good feeling but leads to the feeling of wanting to escreet that. All pleasant sensations no fear.

When I contemplate the second possible path I feel a feeling of anxious excitement in my solar plexus. It's a little painful but not unpleasant.

When I contemplate the third way to go I feel a band of blue burning across my chest. This is powerfully warming but also scary at the same time. 

What does any of this mean? I am getting messages every moment of life but I don't know what they mean. Is there help out there for me?

you can change who you are, everything that is keeping you the way you are and convincing you you are this way is your subconscious mind. Listen to yourself, your heart, your heart, your heart, which is your higher self and your own personal compass for your life, other people turn that shit off in you. not even the brain, the heart, listen to that always. my path is very weird and I listen to my higher self and when I do that the laws other people are believing and going by don't apply to me and my own reality, their working with subjective truths and laws, so I'm very quiet and cant be around people, but listen to your heart, your path will unfold all that good stuff.

• Upvote 1

No matter how much difficult the path is , i would take the path of excitement. So for me, it is the first path. Tell me if you still feel the excitement more than the fear

• Upvote 1