MASSIMO

rebirthing

5 posts in this topic

rebirthing

Oh well, here is just a sharing....

I was feeling apathetic about a friend making positive steps toward their own happiness in life. I cought myself having feelings of anger about her basically loving herself and her life. I made a  mental note about it and decided to review later at a more convenient time. Upon reflecting I realized that part of me wasn't able be loving and to celebrate her accomplishments for stepping into her power. And yet when she is having a hard time at life I am able to be there fully supportive and loving for her. So all this got me thinking and made me realize that when she is in need of support I am loving her and when she steps into her power I am not!! When she needs my support I feel loved and when she doesn't I dont feel loved!!

The logic mentioned above is not really the kind of consequential logic that works for me, but it is what made sense as I was serching for the feelings and emotions associated with what was behind the pulling of my loving energy back....so I decided to go with it,  also being aware that there is probably more to it that will be revealed when I am ready.

so the main theme was  ...."I do not feel loved".....I said ok, I can work with that...and so I started the cp by going into the feelings associated with that statement.

The process brought me all the way to my birth....right at the moment when the umbilical chord was severed from the placenta. The birthing and the pushing, getting stuck durong the process, the separation from my mother, the cutting of the chord, the slapping for the crying of the new born.....I re-lived all of this in intense emotional-physical release for probably about 30 minutes....possibly more.

I was able to feel relief and also bring some completion to the process and rescue some fractured aspect of my self.
On a sense it was unexpected though. I didn't expect the trauma of my birth with its complications to be at the root o my difficulty in celebrating other peoples empowerement in life. Perhaps, come to think of it, its just a mirroring of the fact that loving myself will allow me to celebrate my own empowerment in life and consequentially also celebrate other peole empowering themselves in life.

Any thought, intuition or contributions from anyone? 

• Upvote 2

MASSIMO, thank you for sharing this! it was very brave of you! i am sure so so many people have the same or similar feelings towards others especially when it's about success and empowerment.

As much as I am myself feel the need to have or look up someone for personal inspiration and growth, but at the same time I also have days when my vibes aren't that high and I just can't take it. Makes me feel worse than anything. And I am not even close with those people !

I haven't thought about birth being possible reason for that. It could be also about the other person as well. Perhaps other motives behind it that we are not aware of. Because ,  for ex., no matter how I feel about myself the love that I feel from my animals always makes me feel better! And I know for sure my cats have their powers pretty high :D

• Upvote 2

i just did the let the universe choose your message and birth popped up and the quote was "The world is as neutral as a mirror, we perceive in it only what we place before it." I was a incubator baby, almost died and I think I'm a walk in, i don't know if that trauma alone make me the way i am, but i have a hard time connecting with people and some people i don't even want to connect with and when i hear people say i love you i sort of don't believe it so it makes me angry than sad. to love me is to love this aspect in you lol. i don't test it to see if people are capable of loving me but i know how rare love is so i don't take it serious, its almost like a complement, if you love me that means you love you, so that's a good thing, i love when people love me because that means they love themselves or at least this aspect of themselves. i wish i lived in a world that loved themselves aka everyone, but that isn't normal down here, self hate is normal here, i don't like it, i am even conscious of the hating thoughts and i get mad at the person or society that gave me that though, shit that isn't even mine is in me, i hate it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

@Alex7 you're right. Love is more than words. Sending Love your way whether you believe it or not!

I believe it, I'm sending some too.

• Upvote 1