Giulia

Confusion around a specific person

14 posts in this topic

hi everyone, I hope you're all well.

Today I wanted to ask you something regarding synchronicities and romantic encounters.

FIrst of all, I should say that in my life, romantic love has been one of my biggest obstacles. Meaning that I just can't seem to be able to manifest a relationship .

I'm working on my isolation and rejection traumas from the past, but it's quite the baggage.

The thing is, last october I did a completion process session on this situaton. And the very next day I bumped into this guy I had never seen at my college.

When we locked eyes it was like everything else disappeared. there was a magnetic attraction between us, and still is to this day.

it's just so painful for me to keep seeing him and not talking to him. we've never had the chance to properly talk to each other. we just stare at each other all the damn time like two morons.

maybe it's just an illusion, I don't know. my intuition is telling me that there's something big behing all this situation but I guess my blockages are still there. all I can do is keep working on my past negative experiences.

My question is, is it weird to have a sense of knowing, an intuition about a person you don't know  ?

Edited by Giulia

Hi Giulia,

if that person will going to be around, your peace will be affected 24/7 is better just to go straight for answers. We all expecting something special, but when it happens we can't believe. 

Best wishes

First of all, i am very much happy for couples in such a situation. Its just romantic for me. Reading your story, i remember all my stories. Its not weird to know about a person. Twin flames or soul mates have that kind of connection. In my astrological study i have seen if Venus is trine, conjunct or sextile other person's pluto, then its definately a soul mate combination and in addition if neptune is also conjunct then there is telepathic tie, no need to talk. 

Is it still going on? And do you just stare and lock only eyes? One theory says that 'enjoy till it lasts and dont keep a scopr for regrets' and then break up with good terms if anyone wants to move on to next level. Also i want to tell you, venus is in retrograde so all kinds of fated love will take place in this period. But it may not be successful in long term, its just destiny's wicked game. No matter what teal says, i feel evrything is fated. Going slowly is the way to go. Much love

• Upvote 1

Well you can say "Hello" that is a very appropriate thing to do in the circumstance you described.

and if it is the morning you can say "good morning", mid-day you can say "good day" and if it is afternoon

you can say to him "good afternoon".

He might just say it back ;)

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, cubicleBOB said:

if it is the morning you can say "good morning", mid-day you can say "good day" and if it is afternoon

This is the surest way to have a good night in such circumstances and ultimately ending the staring sessions. I am more interested in what happens next!

thank you all for your replies. Please bare with me, I'm quite blocked when it comes to men and relationships.

If I  knew him already I'd definitely start a conversation, but we don't attend any class together or have any friend in common  . for the time being I'm working on the situation by focusing on the negative thoughts and feelings that block me. I'm just starting to see how much traumas I have regarding this topic, but at least I'm opening my eyes to it.

to be honest, I'm also curious to see if it was just some strong form of attraction or maybe there's something more behind it...I'll keep you posted if you're interested ;)

By the way, he literally stopped in his tracks the other day when we met in the hallway. it was actually quite hilarious if I think about it. I try to play it cool but it's just obvious. it almost feels like we already know each other ...

• Upvote 1

hello  everyone! I'm back!

Well, this is what happened ...we ended up chatting on facebook and I've causally asked if he wanted to hang out sometimes, but he hasn't replied back yet....

I know this thread sounds like a love advice column but maybe you wanted to know if something had changed haha!

There's a chance this is the end of this short-lived situation but hey, I don't really know what to think of it..

10 minutes ago, Giulia said:

hello  everyone! I'm back!

Well, this is what happened ...we ended up chatting on facebook and I've causally asked if he wanted to hang out sometimes, but he hasn't replied back yet....

I know this thread sounds like a love advice column but maybe you wanted to know if something had changed haha!

There's a chance this is the end of this short-lived situation but hey, I don't really know what to think of it..

At least I can say I'm proud of myself because I did something and I've at least tried, I definitely feel more empowered!

• Upvote 3

Guys...We're texting and he's basically telling me the story of his life haha! I'm so used to prepare for the worst that I couldn't believe something positive could happen in this situation!

Now I'll keep you posted, I know some people are quite curious about this story ;)

3 hours ago, Giulia said:

We're texting and he's basically telling me the story of his life haha

Wow...its getting somewhere...towards connection. I thought, last conversation was the end of it. When he didnt reply, i really thought it was a short lived relation...but to our surprise, how did it change? What happened? Just time?

What is he telling...can we know? Fun part or sad part of his life? Keep us posted 

But i would suggest you take any long term decision after 19th may

Hi Giulia,

Do you think there is a chance you may be overthinking this whole situation? Remember every relationship begins with a "Hello!"

it's possible that I'm overthinking it. I'm an overthinker in general, after all... But yeah, we keep texting each other and we had coffee together at university...So now I don't quite know if I should make  a move or just wait and see what happens next!

On 3/16/2017 at 1:48 PM, Giulia said:

hi everyone, I hope you're all well.

Today I wanted to ask you something regarding synchronicities and romantic encounters.

FIrst of all, I should say that in my life, romantic love has been one of my biggest obstacles. Meaning that I just can't seem to be able to manifest a relationship .

I'm working on my isolation and rejection traumas from the past, but it's quite the baggage.

The thing is, last october I did a completion process session on this situaton. And the very next day I bumped into this guy I had never seen at my college.

When we locked eyes it was like everything else disappeared. there was a magnetic attraction between us, and still is to this day.

it's just so painful for me to keep seeing him and not talking to him. we've never had the chance to properly talk to each other. we just stare at each other all the damn time like two morons.

maybe it's just an illusion, I don't know. my intuition is telling me that there's something big behing all this situation but I guess my blockages are still there. all I can do is keep working on my past negative experiences.

My question is, is it weird to have a sense of knowing, an intuition about a person you don't know  ?

It's possible. Be self honest about hormones though. I met a girl who "knew" things but was 5 years too early in "knowing" things and that messed up her chances with me. 

It isn't. I met my wife in high school and when we were introduced, we didn't even talk a minute but after I left I knew she was the woman I was supposed to marry and lo and behold we got married after she graduated and are going to celebrate 6 years of marriage this October. :)