Castlewriter

Questions about Teal's "Mirror Image" post

2 posts in this topic

Questions about Teal's "Mirror Image" post

After reading Teal's recent post on "Mirror Image," I was very touched by her candid honesty in describing her perspectives on how many people are turning inward, rather than reaching out and connecting with people.  It seems to be that she was explaining the crisis so many people have experienced, where they have been so disappointed by life and relationships that they now lower their expectations of others and instead seek ways to make themselves content with their self-love and love of God, and have sort of given up on people.  I have noticed this myself and have a few thoughts and questions to bounce off anyone interested:

1. What truly is our connection with other people--exactly how connected are we?  Are we more connected to people who we choose to be in our lives than we are connected to those we turn away from?  If our loved ones have an obligation to treat us with love and respect, where does this "obligation" come from?

2. What happens scientifically/vibrationally when we choose to show love to those who persecute us?  

3. Why don't more people turn to "God" with hungry, broken souls that ask for peace with people instead of just asking for peace between themselves and God? Do we have so little faith in others that we have given up?  What causes people to completely skip/jump the middle man at the point of disharmony, conflict, or detour with another person, and just bail on the relationship altogether in exchange for peace with "God" or "within themselves?"  

4. I once read a book on the frequency of different cities and am curious about places that offer positive frequencies?  Does anyone have any links to share so that I can look up where I live, because I do agree with Teal that New York does have an obvious coldness to it.  I wonder what causes this?

In my personal journey thus far, I am noticing an increase in intimacy in my relationships, both with friends and strangers,  although a decrease in my neediness from them.  This is largely due to my personal faith in God.  What separates God reliance and self-reliance?  How do I test whether my God reliance, which thus becomes a mode of "self-reliance," in the world's eyes, is authentic?

Edited by Castlewriter
Unnecessary sentence

I admit I do want to be around people, but right now where I live not a lot of higher vibrational people and I know I wouldn't want to be around that. I find relationships weird, like I don't know other peoples rules or boundaries, I just end up scratching my head going I don't understand... to me love is so important, once you give someone love they can actually change because they feel that you accept them and love them where they are, when you tell them to change, they cant, you telling them to change keeps them stuck. we should love ourselves over anyone and respect our boundaries and be able to leave people easy, love is a huge thing because that comes with knowing source, everyone is a aspect of you so you have to become conscious of these aspects in other people you don't like and change them in you. you are everyone, they might not be aware of it but you understand this, why would I hurt myself if I love myself? when people say I love you and still hurt other people should I accept their "love"? do they even know what love is or its just a word they throw around? Words don't mean much to me, we can actually feel people when we are sensitive enough, you aren't even touching each other and you can feel them and if they really do love you, you can perceive all of this information without words. this is why I don't understand why people aren't authentic and honest, I feel naked around people assuming people can read me like I can read them, we are vulnerable anyway so just be who you really are not who you want me to think you are to impress me.

3 hours ago, Castlewriter said:

1. What truly is our connection with other people--exactly how connected are we?  Are we more connected to people who we choose to be in our lives than we are connected to those we turn away from?  If our loved ones have an obligation to treat us with love and respect, where does this "obligation" come from?

they are us and they could be in our lives to choose self love and respect our boundaries, like why am I around this asshole, they don't have to be in my life, we can choose to get rid of people for our benefit.

3 hours ago, Castlewriter said:

What happens scientifically/vibrationally when we choose to show love to those who persecute us?  

love them from a distance but you don't owe anyone anything, sometimes love is a one-sided thing, when 2 people know how to love its much better. a lot of people still don't know how to love or love themselves so its understandable, but you don't have to have those people in your life, this is your life not our life, you choose who is in your life, yes we need people in our lives but respect your boundaries, these people do exist, the ones you desire to be with.

Edited by Alex7