Sign in to follow this  
krystal908

Considering nose job - need advice!!

6 posts in this topic

Can anyone here help me out to find the best nose job clinic in Toronto? I'm considering rhinoplasty surgery to correct my nasal hump and one of my friends suggested Dr. Oakley Smith ( http://www.droakleysmithrhinoplasty.com/toronto-rhinoplasty-surgeon/ ) in our locality. Is there any risk associated with this surgery? I'm 18 years old and my parents are against this decision. I don't know how to convince them. They can't understand my feelings. I'm being teased by my friends in school. I lost the confidence to stand in public. I was not like this before and I want to come out of this condition. I'm afraid of falling into depression if this continues. Any thoughts?        

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, krystal908 said:

Can anyone here help me out to find the best nose job clinic in Toronto? I'm considering rhinoplasty surgery to correct my nasal hump and one of my friends suggested Dr. Oakley Smith ( http://www.droakleysmithrhinoplasty.com/toronto-rhinoplasty-surgeon/ ) in our locality. Is there any risk associated with this surgery? I'm 18 years old and my parents are against this decision. I don't know how to convince them. They can't understand my feelings. I'm being teased by my friends in school. I lost the confidence to stand in public. I was not like this before and I want to come out of this condition. I'm afraid of falling into depression if this continues. Any thoughts?        

After reading your complete post,

The depression, the loss of confidence, the support of your friends(?) and the feelings of your parents. If this goes wrong (and it is a possibility), who will be there for the rest of your life to non-judgmental comfort and consolation and love for you? God made you the way you are for a purpose, for which you may not find the reason for until sometime way later in your life.

Best of luck to you in your life.

Jack

I've had image esteem issues, I ended up taking accutane for acne. It wasn't the best thing to do. Eh, I had the room to spare I had pretty bad acne. 

Anyway I can give you the whole "I like strong arching noses" line but I don't think you care about that, but it is true, I dig Semetic looking ladies with a strong bridge of their nose.  

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the reply. I'm very much scared to go under the knife but I don't think there is any other option left for me. Or should I go for depression treatment?   

Hi,

you are not your body or the image in the mirror, is actually narcissistic symptom, yes people attracting or not by how they looks, but you living and getting friends by what you do from your heart, I'm not going to convince you shouldn't do that because I know someone died after infection of foot surgery because the lady wanted more comfort to wear high hill shoes, or someone in India sold his own kidney to get money to be able to get food for family, maybe you should go out to busy street and ask the people opinion why you should do that and how this will helps in your future, but if here is more people who are not happy with they own body definitely  should watch this   www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJvEoLPLIg8 

best wishes to all

Edited by vincent