Iva JP

Question for Teal

8 posts in this topic

Hi Iva JP,

According to Teal, “everything that is - is part of Source”. Assuming that statement is correct, and I believe it is, then if Arcturians be, then they be a part of Source.

TEAL - What is Source?
https://youtu.be/bI4pASXZfg4

That said, I wonder about the use of the word “part” (defined as a piece or segment of something such as an object, activity, or period of time, which combined with other pieces makes up the whole). Or even your use of the word “extension” (defined as a part that is added to something to enlarge or prolong it.)

In my mind, I think of “parts” like one might think of part of a car, or an extension as being something you add to a car, like an accessory. Parts are used together to make a whole car, but they do not appear to be one. The left front tire does not appear to be one with the engine, or even the other tires. At least, these parts don’t seem connected beyond the fact that they are used together to make up something bigger, and therefor function as one. One car to be specific.

I think the word “expression” actually better expresses the concept. Expression can be defined as something that manifests, embodies, or symbolizes something else. The something else, in this case, referring to Source. In Teal’s video “What is Love” Teal says “The ultimate reality in this universe is that of oneness.  We may perceive there to be separate things in the world.  But this perception is an illusion.  We are all comprised of the same energy that is merely expressing itself as different things.”

For example, the letter “A” and “a” could be considered to be different expressions of the same letter. And indeed, are also expressions of Source, as is everything else. But if everything is an expression of source, does it make a difference that anything is? For example, if every student in a school got an “A” grade in there classes, it would not be something any student might particularly care about. And if we are all expressions of Source, does that really matter?

I think it does, but not to the ego which wants to be more special or at least unique. I think it matters to the heart, which with this insight can be set free to love everyone and everything, known and unknown, as everything is all just different expressions of ourselves, even the Arcturians.

I hope this is helpful. I wish you and the Arcturians the best, Aaron

What is Love? - Teal Swan -
https://youtu.be/L39DzzsixRQ
https://tealswan.com/resources/articles/what-is-love-r241/

• Upvote 2

Though I do think anytime one is discussing loving everyone and everything, and oneness in general, it is important to keep in mind the value of personal boundaries and fear. With regards to that, I think these two Teal videos are very helpful.

Personal Boundaries vs. Oneness (How to Develop Healthy Boundaries) - Teal Swan
https://youtu.be/hnKU-hL2Uag

Fear is Good (The Benefit of Fear) - Teal Swan
https://youtu.be/jM-b9Dej-AI

Edited by Aaron
gramer error fixed by adding "of"

Hi Aaron, 

yes, extension was not the best choice of a word, expression is better as you said.  I just have this thought, Arcturians born as humans have two expressions? We only have one, if we don't count parallel realities. Like they are x2 and we are x1 :D Why? And I do understand other species cant access  our reality because it is our creation, but can we be manipulated to do so. I think we are.  If we are rare when it comes to creating reality, are we purposely held in a low vibration point just to make this reality accessible. Can they create through us? David Icke is really good when it comes to this. I think most of "teachers" are not telling us everything, I guess it is because the point is to raise a vibration frequency fast and these things are tough. Thank you for links!

Hi Iva JP,

You’re welcome! You raise some interesting questions. However, I tend to focus on how we use our own thoughts and emotions to empower us, or alternatively to trap us in our own programming. Freedom of the mind could be our only true freedom. Our minds can certainly be influenced, but we control our thinking, I think. :thinking-yahoo-emoticon:

Regarding number of expressions of source, I think unlike discrete parts, or extensions, expressions are not something that lends itself to being counted. I believe each of us are not just one expression, but rather every facial expression we make, each act, every word, every thought and every cell in body, and much more are all expressions of source too.

I wish you a great day.

Aaron

Multi dimensional offsping?

i have no children in 3D that I know of. This is self explanatory for those that understand. Along with this dilemma a twin flame seems to be waiting for me on the other side. I gave up the love making desire in order not to break the ❤️ of another woman. Being an empath the heartbreak is the worse feeling to absorb from another. My desires are large. How can I have a balance. I'm going to pull some cards on this. Aphrodite needs to be in the Waite deck. I love all women as mother and source. They love me as well. Manifesting another long term relationship, seems useless with my conditioning. So much unconditional love, pent up and rdy to share their another woman. I am a violet, crystal. Namaste! 

On 3/26/2017 at 0:40 AM, Aaron said:

TEAL - What is Source?
https://youtu.be/bI4pASXZfg4

That said, I wonder about the use of the word “part” (defined as a piece or segment of something such as an object, activity, or period of time, which combined with other pieces makes up the whole). Or even your use of the word “extension” (defined as a part that is added to something to enlarge or prolong it.)

In my mind, I think of “parts” like one might think of part of a car, or an extension as being something you add to a car, like an accessory. Parts are used together to make a whole car, but they do not appear to be one. The left front tire does not appear to be one with the engine, or even the other tires. At least, these parts don’t seem connected beyond the fact that they are used together to make up something bigger, and therefor function as one. One car to be specific.I

Great observation ,  Aaron! i love how you described it.

On 3/26/2017 at 0:40 AM, Aaron said:

. And if we are all expressions of Source, does that really matter?

I think it does, but not to the ego which wants to be more special or at least unique. I think it matters to the heart, which with this insight can be set free to love everyone and everything, known and unknown, as everything is all just different expressions of ourselves, even the Arcturians.I

I think it matters too. Depending on the car model you're trying to build is how you going to source the parts - which opens a question are there truly One Source? Parts may look the same but it doesn't mean they can fit the same car.

On 3/31/2017 at 6:06 PM, Garnet said:

Great observation ,  Aaron! i love how you described it.

I think it matters too. Depending on the car model you're trying to build is how you going to source the parts - which opens a question are there truly One Source? Parts may look the same but it doesn't mean they can fit the same car.

Hi Garnet,

Thanks! I'm glad you like the observation.

For me, there is just one source because the source I'm referring to is, by definition, the source of ALL there is.

Aaron