FIP

Bipolar 1 and 2

3 posts in this topic

Bipolar 1 and 2

Hello, 

does someone have information on the spiritual / emotional root causes of bipolar 1 and 2? 

FIP

I mean if you want to go on labels based on psychological thinking then most people with spiritual perspectives have schizophrenia, assuming there is no god and we just die, if we are working in that model. I don't know people have a lot of trauma and we aren't exactly living the healthiest lives so lifestyle ,childhood, diet, beliefs all this kind of stuff can affect you. Labels confuse me, so I like to tear down those labels and have an example but those labels alone don't really tell me much. probably just disconnected from their higher self's perspective and listening to the outside labeling them making it worse, pills, alcohol, those can cause it, depending on your belief system you are working in those limiting beliefs, the same way people take a doctors advice over their own body, but again there is this disconnect people have with their higher self and body.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1

Earth itself is bipolar, so I agree with @Alex7. Giving a way out for the both the polarities and stop judging ourselves and others is the way to live life more peacefully.

• Upvote 1