ganesh

WHY I AM DEPENDENT ON OTHERS AND WHY I NEEDED OTHER PEOPLE SUPPORT EVERY TIME

6 posts in this topic

WHY I AM DEPENDENT ON OTHERS AND WHY I NEEDED OTHER PEOPLE SUPPORT EVERY TIME

why I am looking out for support every now and then

I am waiting for someone to support me in my career

I want someone to  wake me up and always be with even for jogging in the morning .

I always feel a need of other person.

I feel I can't do without the help of other 

Please let me know what actually I am suffering from ......

Am I suffering from lack of self esteem 
Or lack of self confidence or am i suffering from inferiority complex as i havent done anything in life

• Upvote 1

Hi Ganesh,

if you are here you Waking Up already, welcome on board.  You are asking the questions and making answers for your self in the next line, without realizing that. You feeling lack of self steam because you validated others needs and suppressed yours, each of us need to get validations, it's not for a comfort it's necessity and it's impossible  without integration.Check these videos Humility and Being Humble and Meet your Needs , it helps to find the answers is within yourself.

best wishes

I think, you are suffering from dependophoebia!!! I guess its normal , we need each other until we find a perfect guide or guru. We are always seeking answers and validation. No one is perfect. Perfection is a journey. If you become perfect you will become independent and then you will have independophoebia. So better enjoy your company. Teal says life is a learning hologram

I am pondering about this myself too. I have been feeling the same way you do, after a one year break in which i thought i have mastered this and moved on. Then, without a proper good reason, i snapped right back into neediness and feeling that i need others in order to survive, be happy and have a fulfilling life. After some months of blaming and guiltying myself, I am now remembering a seminar that Teal held where a woman was telling her that she wants others to take care of her but she saw it as a bad thing, and Teal said 'if that is what you really want, why don't you just give yourself permission to have others in your life that represent this desire?'. I think the pain and guilt don't come from the desire itself (all desire is innocent, as it's the way in which Source expands), it comes from our perspective that what we want is bad. We have been thought that depending on others is a bad thing. We create 'negative' momentum from thinking this. Then again, we are all connected and i don't believe independency to be the natural state of human kind. I have to ask myself, is it a good thing to be independent? Is it a good thing to be dependent? Or are they just equal states?

And Ganesh, i think you (like I) 'suffer' from believing in the illusion of separation. It is the spring of loneliness and neediness. Can you imagine how painful it is for a being to think it is separate from everything else? When the soul knows the truth of oneness and the mind is distrustful and it will try to grip and attach to anything it finds, because it cannot stand the idea of separation. Can you see the major discrepancy created?

Feeling the wanting and desire for another person is... the most beautiful thing in the world. We just need to learn to see it that way :)

• Upvote 2

For me, it was to be accepted in my most miserable form and get love from my parents. And by being with friends and having a very strong desire to be with someone just as you describe was a way of coping and escaping from myself.  Somehow, even when with people I feel lonely- since I know myself. But it was only the second half of the last year that I realized I am actually being with myself, without any distraction from my shadows. 

So, if you want to be close with someone it should be based on inspiration and joy rather than distraction or fear or any kind of low vibe. At this point, you may give more time to yourself for diving deep. I strongly suggest Teal's book Shadows Before Dawn. It is about self-love and self-respect. For this, you do not need isolation. Let people be there for you. But at the same time be really there for yourself, feel every millisecond of your life. And see the shift in your relationships.  

• Upvote 1

Hi , I will try to do the best I can and write in Englisch.  i recornize so much. I think you are human.

Maybe it is a lack of self esteem, but we all need other people on a way.  In this moment i do not have so much people around me. If I have and sometimes I do have people to talk to, I feel so much better. I did already a lot of work on myself and I  doing better, feeling better. But it is for me nessary to have support.

And I am a very brave and independent person. The fact that I am independent is my problem in a way,

people think she can do everything by herself, but that not true in emotional way, to share is human and

nessesary

• Upvote 1