ganesh

WHY I AM DEPENDENT ON OTHERS AND WHY I NEEDED OTHER PEOPLE SUPPORT EVERY TIME

4 posts in this topic

WHY I AM DEPENDENT ON OTHERS AND WHY I NEEDED OTHER PEOPLE SUPPORT EVERY TIME

why I am looking out for support every now and then

I am waiting for someone to support me in my career

I want someone to  wake me up and always be with even for jogging in the morning .

I always feel a need of other person.

I feel I can't do without the help of other 

Please let me know what actually I am suffering from ......

Am I suffering from lack of self esteem 
Or lack of self confidence or am i suffering from inferiority complex as i havent done anything in life

Hi ganesh! I'm no expert, but I think we all need other people. There may be any number of reasons, I would think, why you may feel that you need other people more than you "should" or more than others need you. But I would think your suffering comes from overly critical thinking about needing people, rather than just the need of other people. You may be overly judgmental about yourself. After all, I don't think anyone on earth can accurately say that they haven't done anything in life. Just being born, learning a language, and surviving long enough to write "I haven't done anything in life" is in fact doing somethings.

But my guess is that you have done much more than that, but tend to discount what you have done. I wonder if you have tried volunteer work. Sometimes, as we help others, especially those in what appear to be more challenging situations, we change our focus from ourselves to those who need us, and in the process can feel better about ourselves. Especially if we can get in the flow of that, or anything else that brings us joy. It also helps us get out of the mindset that we're not supposed to need other people, and just view it as a more balanced and healthy way of living life.

But ultimately, I believe we are all one, so even when we think we can't do something without the help of others, its just an illusion, a perspective of the ego. Leaving this illusion behind, one may view everything that was ever done, by anyone, as something you have done. The question then becomes what will bring you joy to do in this life. And if you can have "others" help you, and help "others" in the process too, that's great. You don't know it yet, but you are wonderful and you will do great things in this life. My guess is you already have, and just don't know it. I wish you all the best. - Aaron

I believe we are meant to have relationships, make babies, and build families. This is not that path for everyone to take, but I would say it is the path of the majority and that your needs and desires are very healthy and normal.  Even the animals feel it and act on it.  Your post is a reflection of how strange our society has become in that it is making a person in touch with his natural needs feel like something is wrong with him.

Steps you can take in finding a partner:

Watch Teal Swan's videos on Laws of Attraction and Connecting with people

Look for a partner who's compatible with who you are right now, today--not last year, and who is moving in the same direction as you.  Look past their looks, go deeper than usual so your friendship will come first

When you feel lonely, connect with others, platonic friends and family members, children in your family, and volunteer so you can receive love now

Lastly, don't stop asking these questions.  Ask God/the universe to answer these questions for you.  Pray.  Ask your mentors.  Ask yourself to dream the answer.  See what happens...

I think it is in our nature to take care of someone and to be taken care by someone .  The key here is the balance that allows both partners to move in the same direction as long as they are on the same page about it!

For ex., one is more motivated to get up jogging then the other one, but the other one is more health conscious when it comes to food choices. So, by being this way both help/take care of each other to stay on the same track because they have the same idea that attracted them to each other in the first place.