Tessa Rae

Is the world ready for authenticity?

7 posts in this topic

ummm depends on the person, as a whole probably not, I would love it, but some people aren't aware enough to know that anything I say is a aspect of them and whatever it is I'm saying is in them to some degree. I cant stand when we ignore the vibe in a room and we ignore it like it doesn't exist, like we agreed that it doesn't exist because we cant see it, but its easy to feel. I would love to bring up the energy in conversations and cut the bullshit, that's what I would love, the true, but not everyone can feel which still blows my mind.

• Upvote 3

On 3/11/2017 at 1:15 AM, Aquarian said:

Forget the world, my family is not ready

:lol-min:hahaha! This got me. Yep. Yep yep. Younger generations seem much more ready for this sort of thing...

The more I look around and the more I just see people sleeping and unconscious and in denial and very few people actually aware. Which is scary.  Authenticity requires you to have a certain level of awareness, if not it's just being an asshole.

• Upvote 1

Let's just make sure inauthentic people like myself don't use this as an excuse to not be authentic ;D 

But I don't think the world is ready either, mainly I don't think we realise the damage that inauthenticity causes, we see radical honesty as less important than keeping things amicable for example ... it's a priorities issue