Guest Courtney

Intune children

3 posts in this topic

Guest Courtney

What is the best way to nuture your Intune child?

my daughter is very Intune ever since she was born really she is 3 now. she tells me my mother who passed 1.5 years ago visits her most nights and give me lil messages from her, even in the day time when it's quite I see her tuning in, she has a amazing memory remembering things from when she was only a few months old. when Iv had readings they tell me how Intune she is, she ultra sensitive to noise, and struggles in large groups and busy environments which wasn't good when I use to send her to preschool she hated it, 

so far I just deal with it by acknowledging what she is saying  and being a calming energy when she is overwhelmed, but unsure how to nuture her gift and not suppress it as I don't want to put thoughts in her head either I want her gift to be authentically hers and her to creative her own beleifs and experiences

Trust her! It seriously is as simple as listening to and following your heart, you are blessed! 

Right action happens autonomously, being a Mum you will know this :) 

You have used many key words that show you're not going obstruct her.

Being authentic, balanced, connected to being honest (because children pick up on the dishonest vibration), let her know your limitations if you're not able to explain and also empower in everything you do and say. 

Be comfortable that children as souls have elected to incarnate in these tumultuous times and if you respect this and subdue your fears then you can also help by not imprinting or projecting on to her. Building resilience for hurts she may experience is about exposure to life in a safe way, letting her fall and connect to what is real, without reacting to your fears and out of protection. Your balanced energy during her growth with be one of the most influential factors in empowering her. 

Teach her to stay connected and be mindful of who she can talk to about things. Whilst her gifts are natural, you can explain that not everyone is able to access their abilities for various reasons, sometimes their mummies or daddies, brothers or sister or friends may not understand and this can change the ability to want to connect to spirit. Obviously word it as you know best or ask on the forum. 

Remember, be at ease if you don't get it one hundred percent right, it is just as empowering and insightful for them to see your human parental side and being honest.

You can always embrace her and ground her too. Find classes for gifted or where you can teach her to protect herself energetically as well. These are a couple of pointers, if it helps.?