Sign in to follow this  
Kore

About Teal's Video on Suicide

2 posts in this topic

About Teal's Video on Suicide

I know this is a touchy subject and I expect there will be a lot of mean answers. One because this is the internet so that's a given and two because people are especially cruel about this subject. I am going to ask my question anyway. From what I understood in the video is that after we die and return to source and experience relief for a while eventually the stillness makes us want to come back and live again. This just feels like such a slap in the face. It's like you finally get some relief but then your higher self gets stupid and forgets how painful life was and then sends you back. I am struggling with this because it just seems like the cruelest irony. 

being a human is where you get to forget you are god and this source perspective even exists, some choose to be atheists, that's how much they want to forget and that's their journey. We are stuck In the illusion of thinking we are mortal and we get to experience that, a beginning and a end. When you know everything and are in love you want to forget for your own expansion, source is learning through all of us and you are as much source as everything. We are just remembering down here, but our higher self already knows everything, its just what we wanted to experience. Even low states are temporary but when you experience the opposite of the pain you've experienced that's when its fun, you get to create with your contrast and push past what people expect you to do and just listen to your compass(higher self). Being the first anything is hard, but we all feel the resistance of this place and the universe will make it happen eventually, if its a collective asking. If we are connected to source in a human body so we see that death is nothing it changes everything, we would be dead in human bodies because death is the illusion, if we can see past the veil we would see that death doesn't exist, that's the next stage, a spiritual evolution, but people have to do the work and we all came in with trauma so its a lot of work lol but we learn about ourselves and the collective consciousness when we do because we are all one and if someone does something you are also capable of doing that same thing, you just experienced a different life.