esthercperry

Healthy food habits

6 posts in this topic

Healthy food habits
A famous proverb says "Health is Wealth". The crucial part of healthy eating is a balanced diet. A balanced diet or a good diet means consuming from all the different food groups in the right quantities. Nutritionists say there are five main food groups - whole grains, fruit and vegetables, protein, dairy, and fat & sugar. We will be able to perform our daily tasks only if we have a healthy body.

Tips to maintain a healthy body:
  1. Eat different varieties of foods.
  2. Base your diet on plenty of foods rich in carbohydrates.
  3. Enjoy plenty of fruits and vegetables.
  4. Have dehydrated vegetables.
  5. Maintain a healthy body weight and feel good.
  6. Eat moderate portions - reduce, don't eliminate foods.
  7. Eat regularly.
  8. Drink plenty of fluids.
Follow these tips and have a healthy mind in a healthy body.
  • Upvote 1

Raw food diet is going to be far better. If you eat food with the life force still in tact , you take on more benefits from that food source. Cooking will kill the life force in your food. A hard exercise to change to for some as sugar and processed foods are pre programmed to taste good. Change you mind about these foods and they will taste good as well. This usually takes about two weeks to kick in. We are all different and some will suit this and some will not.  I myself still eat meat on occasions, I simply thank the animal for all it has given us and if I hunt it , I am obligated to the animal to use as much of it as possible and not to waste it,s life for sport. Al though the meat is not so spiritual , I do enjoy it sometimes. Spirituality is also about personal happiness and freedom of thought.