Redbeard

why isn't the job that I want manifesting?

5 posts in this topic

why isn't the job that I want manifesting?

I have trying to manifest a job for the past months and I have written so any companies so far, but nothing happens. Even when I am invited to talks with the company I get rejected or they are interested in me but actually don't have any work. It first I applied in Germany to any architecture job but hardly got any response back. After a wile I decided to apply for jobs in Holland (am I Dutch) and specefically in the field of ecological architecture because that is what I really want to work in. I am perfectly qualified for it and I know I will be good at it. I have even applied to 'regular' architecture firms to keep the speed in the process, but nothing has happened.

I have put a lot of energy into writing down what I want, visualising, meditating on it and even spending more time trying to be happy (high vibration) than actively looking for jobs, although I am not letting that part down. I really don't know what to do anymore and why it doesn't manifest and it feels like I have done everything according to the book. I have seen so many fun synchronicities in the past few months and other smaller manifestations do happen, but this doesn't and it just feel like the Universe is kicking me in the nuts.

At some morning I wrote down exactly what I wanted, meditated on it an then went on the internet to look for it. Within 3 minutes I found a company that suited me perfectly, wrote them and got a response the next day. We had a really good talk a few days later and everything just felt awesome to me, from the process to the company, but in the end he turned out to don't have any work for me and a month later he still doesn't.
I just want to work that suits me, is that so much to ask? The only job offers I had are just a fraction of what I am looking for.. After all these rejections I still have faith in my own capabilities and in general I am a happy person. But I am slowly running out of patience and money.

Edited by Redbeard

9 hours ago, Redbeard said:

specefically in the field of ecological architecture because that is what I really want to work in. I am perfectly qualified for it and I know I will be good at it. I have even applied to 'regular' architecture firms to keep the speed in the process, but nothing has happened.

Your field is very interesting. Try to look at your life as an architect and you will see that you already have your job. 

When applying to work for someone else, see it as working WITH someone. I personally find this approach very helpful and you instantly see everything in new perspective. Know your strengths/skills/weaknesses and be truthful to yourself.

• Upvote 1

Crap! So I was trying to find it but to no avail, I believe I wrote it down in another journal that is in another state! So sorry I can't help with that...

AHH! Yes, I found it! http://11forgottenlaws-thelawofattraction.blogspot.com/2011/11/11-forgotten-laws-law-of.html

The 11 forgotten laws of attraction!

The Law of Thinking  -  Basically, thinking shapes action... What you think, you become... etc etc (If you follow teal you know this is kind of a beginner's understanding)
The Law of Supply - The universe is bountiful and there is plenty to go around for everyone. Take a good hard look at your beliefs surrounding the idea of deserving. You've probably done this already though, being a follower of Teal and what not.
The Law of Attraction - Reality comes from nonphysical forms first. Thought is electromagnetic and attracts similar thoughts and feelings operate similarly. Be mindful. (again, beginners stuff)
The Law of Receiving - Being open to receiving things that don't look exactly what you thought it would look like; trusting the universe.
The Law of Increase - Yes! This is the one that I was thinking about... The move you give, the more you receive! Or as this site puts it, "giving more allows you to recieve more." Nice!
The Law of Compensation - This site phrases it as follows: "What you are getting is a result of the efforts you are putting out there. If you want to have better results, you have to think of a new or better way to deliver that value. You must BECOME the person of value to receive anything of value." A.K.A. Be the change you want to see in the world.
The Law of Non-Resistance - Another Teal teaching; What you resist persists. Learning to be content whether or not what you want happens, or at the very least making changes in your life so you appreciate it more. Or as the site phrases... "If you resist for [the sake of your] security, you will never have security. Peace, harmony, and joy require that you ARE peace, harmony, and joy. Fighting for peace does not create peace. It creates more fighting. The only way to not have conflict is to 'go with the flow' and not resist. This does not mean give up, it means do not struggle."
The Law of Forgiveness - Learning to transcend an attitude of blame, and simply move forward. This is really diffiicult from my perspective. I would love to be talking about this more because I feel that there is a very small number of people who actually understand forgiveness.
The Law of Sacrifice - is about discipline. Everything has a price. Are you willing to pay it to get what you want? Most won't.
The Law of Obedience - "In many ways, obedience implies respect. The ability to hold your tongue or action as appropriate to maintain peace and harmony is always more beneficial than disruption. It also means be obedient to the Universal Laws. Work WITH the Laws and they will reward you. Work against them and you will pay the price." (I kind of suck at this one. I don't like to hold my tongue. It's cool, I'm working on it. lol)
The Law of Success - "No matter what you do, it is a success. You get a result. You may not like the result but it is a result nonetheless. Working with the Law of Success means acting in a certain way so that success is bound to happen. If not by education then by experience and persistence. You can achieve more because you are born to achieve more. Do more right things than wrong things and success is inevitable."

Hope this helps! Its been good for me to brush up on these too! With yours, I'd say you just need to move into action! Start working hard and you should see the results you want! (Also realize that working hard means really hard, I've been finding out the hard way trying to make professional quality youtube videos among other things)

I would keep letting that company know that you're interested and dedicated to working with them. Maybe you could intern there for free until you find a position that's paid? Just throwing ideas at you... *tosses*

P.S. - That would be a way cool job, haha, it's one of my dreams to live in an eco-friendly tiny home. If I can afford it someday I would be honored if you were to design it :0 Wish I could afford it now so I could give you work, haha! :D

Edited by Tessa Rae
  • Upvote 2

This terrifies me that i have to remember all the laws. I just can not ask but i have to study law and practice. Sometimes i just feel that life is not simple these days. Everything has some kind of rule or law associated with. So much of complication. We just cant wish and have it the next moment. People say it would be childish to live like this. But then what is the inner child? That child doesnt want to follow any rule or any law. Frankly speaking, we are becoming more adult. I guess, one day they will write a book on 'Law of unconditional love'...hahaha 

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, yesterday I finally got that wonderful email saying that I got accepted for an internship with THE ecological architect of the country :) So I am absolutely stoked! And if I perform well it might even turn into a job after three months which sounds pretty cool to me. The last bonus is that I have been dreaming about being an architect who can work with the energies of a place and turn it into a lovely building and site for people. The first company I talked too worked with sacred geometry but the guy I will work for is working with the actual energies of a place. So that means I might even receive spiritual training too :) Gosh I am soooo happy with it! All my work and patience has paid out

@Garnet  I got a big smile from reading your creative comment and I practiced being the architect of my life. The whole job searching process has been an emotional process too and writing and posting my frustration with it helped me a lot to overcome it. It was even better to receive encouraging words from you. I am sure that posting my own frustration helped my search. Perhaps it was simply letting go of attachement but afterwards I felt stronger then the few days before when I was hopeful. This is ironic because I felt stronger although direct chances were lower. The next day I received an email from the guy I will be working for ;)
@Tessa Rae Also to you thank you for you love and support! I actually found the Law of Receiving interesting, because it made me realize that of all the things that come to you on a daily basis so much of it is something you didn't expect it to be in that shape but it comes to you anyway. It absolutely helps to better accept the things that will come in the future. I think the Law of Obedience needs a little upgrade, because I like Teals "what would someone do what loves himself very much?" Maybe I miss a very important thing here but I think that being true to yourself is incredibly respectful! So if that means speaking your thoughts then do so ;) But yeah sometimes silence is indeed pure gold. I am learning more and more to let problems that even involve myself go, trusting that they will be solved and many times that is exactly what happens ;) Interesting website though!
At last: you should totally design your own house! You would know better what you like best yourself so in the end you are the best person to design your own house. Sometimes it is nice to think that architects simply empower people :)
@Aquarian  Until I see a 6000 year old stone tablet declaring all these points as laws I will see some of them more are side notes or guide lines

• Upvote 2