Craig

What is the weather doing in your part of the world ?

15 posts in this topic

What is the weather doing in your part of the world ?

Crazy weather all over the globe , here in North Queensland we are going back to an old fashioned wet season. It has been raining for months now and we may see a Cyclone late in the season. I took a look at the stars one night, they seem to be at a different angle. The tilt is starting to be noticeable  now. It is said the North pole is somewhere off the south coast of England , and the south pole is somewhere in Australia right now. I have noticed an influx of insects , spiders and crawlies are on the move , and have also started seeing more butterflies ect. Seems while our political system destroys itself , mother nature is getting on with it . Please share your crazy weather and nature stories with us. Photos would be even better.

The proximity of Nibiru is what's causing all these shifts, in tandem with artificial pollution, experiments and subsequent counter-measures. The poles have been shifting for a while now but they've also been mysteriously "self"-correcting. And the chemtrails are increasing worldwide as well.

On 8-3-2017 at 7:24 PM, Craig said:

It is said the North pole is somewhere off the south coast of England , and the south pole is somewhere in Australia right now.

Where do you got that information from?

• Upvote 2

Uhhh, yeah, its pretty crazy. Not where I am actually, thankfully, but near Kansas City there was a tornado, it flung dead animals everywhere. Meanwhile in Indiana it's been fluctuating between being rainy to being relatively mild, sunny days. The grass has turned green already, maybe it's actually not that early though, I haven't lived here that long. It's actually pretty mild here. Fun fact, I'm living where Bob Ross lived for a while x}

Over winter break, the wind was nuts in Colorado, literally there were two days of extreme wind that destroyed like 25% of the fences haha. Good time to be in business for fence builders, lol. I couldn't help but daydream about trump building that wall only to have it be wiped out by similar circumstances x)

I would like there to be no more chemtrails :)

Edited by Tessa Rae

I live in Syracuse NY. Usually we get dumped with snow because we are so close to the Great Lakes. We got moderate snow in the beginning of winter Dec//Jan but February And march have been warmish and very windy. 

We now have the weather people telling us to get ready for a large cyclone in the next 3 or 4 weeks. The eastern coast of Oz is getting a battering. Tornado's in NSW are being talked about. At least things should start to settle down at the end of the month , certainly are exciting times.

Weather near Manchester has been forgiving but it's been mostly grey sky and rainy since January. And it's the first time in 3 years since i moved here when the weather has been the 'proper british weather'. I miss the sun. But seeing all these posts about rain or snow or tornadoes makes me think 'that's a lot of water'. When it rains it pours? :)

CYCLONE DEBBIE is just south of us . She will be battering the coast with 240kmh winds for over 18 hours. It has stalled on the coast line and will intensify into a category 5 . This will cause a great deal of property damage than usual. The locals are in good spirits, queenslanders are used to cyclones , but it is going to be a bad one.

Edited by Craig

CYCLONE UPDATE;  very slow moving and destructive winds. The storm front will effect over a 700km stretch of coastline. Cyclone so slow it will last for over 18 hours of 200 to 300 kmh winds. Positive effects will be drought breaking rains for the inner parts of the country that have had it bad for 10 years plus. They are expecting over 450mm of rain in the next 24hrs.  The largest size cyclone I can remember. Mother nature sure is putting on a show for us. The rain is very welcome, the garden will be very rewarding for the months to come. It is not all doom and gloom , tv and media are getting the most doom factor they can squeeze from it , but they underestimate the average Queenslander , in high spirits and

will get on with it as usual.

Edited by Craig

Walt , we were about 150km north of the cyclone when it hit. We got extreme heat and humidity , with a late storm yesterday. My step son was in Mackay in the middle of it . He said it was not the baddest cyclone he had seen , but it went on for over two days as it was so slow moving. Now it has gone down the east coast and is causing flooding thousands of kms away. Lots of damage to roads and vegetation with no loss of life . It will take some time for the roads network to recover. Up in the north , we are having trouble getting supplies through the flooded areas. Should not concern us much as we have fruit in season. Mother nature sure is putting on a show.

Edited by Craig