Lucie

Hello form the North of France :)

8 posts in this topic

Bonjour !

La communauté française n'est pas énorme, mais on a Teal Tribe en Français et Teal Swan - France sur Facebook :)

Bonsoir, je vis prés de paris, et il est vrai que cela est plaisant de trouver des gens partageant de similaires croyance ici, Bien le Bonjour à toutes et à tous

I'd like to invite French members to the first European Teal Tribe Gathering which will happen this summer on July 21-24.

We created an opportunity to do shadow work together, meet like minded people and share your gifts in the beautiful countryside of the Czech Republic.

I'm responsible for organisation of the event, so feel free to ask me any questions.

Dear French peeps :-)
I would like to inform you I will be soon on the tour with the Completion Process Workshops, following Teal and the family :-) around the Europe :-)from end of this month in the Netherlands, and then Ireland and Switzerland in November. 

Before each workshop there will be 2 hours FREE presentation and the demonstration of CP for everyone.

For all the details send me a private message, not to clog the threads here... 

If you can't make it to my workshop, and you would like to have a private, face to face, CP session with Teal's certified CP practitioner - also feel free to get in touch :-)

https://www.facebook.com/events/1254041561309910/

Hello everyone! I live in south of France! Is this thread is still active? :)