Sean

Extrasensory Information from Teal

6 posts in this topic

Extrasensory Information from Teal

I first learned about Teal when I started doing more research on the subject of Spirits. I am empathic and feel/see/hear spirits around me a lot. I've always ignored it but In my late years, it's gotten sort of out of control and started giving me fear episodes and anxiety.  I want to figure this out so I can expand and not be afraid of it. I know Teal has very strong extrasensory abilities and getting her insight on this subject has really helped me. Lately, she has been posting a lot more self-help video types. Does anyone know of any other Teal resources where she educates or explains more of the extra-sensory worlds/abilities?  Her insight on the subject is so accurate. - Sean 

• Upvote 1

Teal says that it's a very heavy gift being extrasensory but she doesn't talk too much about how to deal with it. However there are other videos on youtube that might help you. I know that if you are not prepare if you don't search for informatin those abilities can give you anxiety or worse depression. First you need to decide that you want them in your life. That's how Teal started helping people with this decision to accept them. Then meditate every day to give them space to develop and to understand them. Then change your diet exercise. Talk with people like you. Take risks if necessary and most important trust your gifts. I saw the spirit of unborn child of my colleague and told her the message he wanted me to say. It was very brave for me to do this. I did it to tell the Universe that I trust my gift.

• Upvote 3

This is a topic that is very important for me as well.  Somewhere on here, I had made a post after asking a similar question in the Ask Teal section, about how to deal with advanced extrasensory abilities.  That goes for people who find that they have them to such a degree that living with them is complicated, so they need coping mechanisms.  Those coping mechanisms -- like any coping mechanism -- exist as tools until the person can be grow beyond them and no longer need them.  It's a process of slowly starting to learn, hone, and embrace all of the abilities and use them in day-to-day life.  This will be the foundation of the development of a better future for humanity.

Thank you! This is helpful. I have Youtubed these topics before but honestly, found when Teal explains it, it makes way more sense. If you have any "trusted" videos, please share.  I just recently went to the Teal workshop in NYC this past weekend and I really wanted to ask her these things but didn't have the chance. Honestly, I'd love to work for her. LOL By day, i'm an event planner/digital projection manager. I was thinking while I was there that I would eventually help run these types of seminars both live and digitally. It's my goal to be surrounded myself with like-minded people spiritually, plus I have a passion for traveling and a passion for theater/events... and I want to help heal people. 

I have been on anxiety medication for almost 10 years, I am determined to eventually got off of them but I need to dig deeper here. I have for many years, been telling people about their loved ones that they want or need to hear. The images and stories just come to my in my head when i'm talking to them.  I can feel spirit usually at their right shoulder. I can't tell you how many times a day I think, there is a spirit in that corner.. or can hear something and know it's someone trying to get my attention. or pass people and can feel everything they are feeling and going through in their lives. Sometimes, I can quickly see people lives play out before me like a lightening bolt but it all happens so fast that I can't make sense of it.  It would help if I had a good resource or teacher to understand the world beyond, how to deal with it, and how do help me know what is real and what is my imagination. How to hone in on getting the message and what I need to do with them.  I have found personally, the major difference between imagination and real spirit talk are emotions.. when it's spirit I can feel the emotions heavier then if it were my imagination. Meditation has helped me a lot. It's finding like-minded people that can be difficult. I don't know. I just want help with this. hahaha.. thanks for listening guys. - Sean 

• Upvote 1

I think she is the world's number 1 source on extrasensory information currently teaching in the public sphere. I have seen a lot of material, and no-one else explains it like she does. If you haven't already, you should go through her videos that you find interesting because they all have extrasensory information in them to some degree. She also goes into great detail about her abilities in her blog. She also talks about them in interviews and workshops a bit. 

Here's a few key things I've picked up regarding coping with sensitivities:

- Learn about grounding and earthing, and do it as much as you possibly can using whatever methods you can. This is the most crucial thing for any sensitive or any human period.

- Teal has an audio titled "Advice for Empaths" on YouTube. It is worth listening to more than once because it essentially solves the empath problem.

- Watch her videos on Boundaries and Disidentification. She also has a video on Psychic Protection which would be suitable.

Other than that, shadow work/soul retrieval/integration will reduce the amount of pain you experience overall, including when it comes to sensitivities. It will also make you more sensitive at the same time.

And, sorry to be blunt, but I'd say drop the pharmaceutical medications ASAP. 

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure what the question is, so I'll just provide an answer and then hope the question finds it. :)

OH.. that is how spirits work and come to your doorstep: Law of Attraction

Teal's EMOTION and SHADOW WORK teachings will be particularly relevant here.. since spirits are attracted to you for myriad reasons and often due to (un)conscious shadows you carry.  Most common spirits are:

GUARDIAN ANGEL (responsible for keeping you live and NOTHING else)

SPIRIT_GUIDE(S) - Any spirit supporting your mission. Spirit guides are assigned by LOA. and they may change throughout your life depending on your evolution or devolution. Lowly evolved people will NOT have HIGH-LEVEL guides. HIGH-LEVEL humans always will.

FAMILY_MEMBERS (discarnate. but still alive in spirit body and interested in your life)

INTERESTED ENTITIES: Neutral watchers (ETs etc) and negative entities

Please note that Negative Entities are not really negative in that THEY ARE ONLY THERE BECAUSE YOUR ISSUES HAVE DRAWN THEM THERE.

Yes..you are responsible for your own negative attachments. Clear your emotional error or vice. and the exploitative spirit will lose interest and move on.

Classic example: Earthbound discarnate former-alcoholic  humans ( now in spirit_body) who now spend their time "hanging out" around living drunks, encouraging them to drink (through thought injection), and then attach to the drunkards fields when they do imbibe so they may vicariously experience alcoholic_spirits once again ironically as spirit_beings.

Stop drinking and they will go away. (NOTE: druggies, nymphomaniacs, troubled, and violent souls will also have major spirit attachments who influence and make difficult quitting the behavior.)

Just thought I'd share a general overview.

PEACE and LOVE to you!  :)