eddiecharette

Touchless dispensers for my bathroom

7 posts in this topic

Touchless dispensers for my bathroom

I have heard that touchless dispensers minimize the spread of germs. I am planning to install one such which would eliminate the spread of germs as well as keeps paper towels protected from outside moisture or dirt prior to being used. I read in an article that a touchless dispensers are very good for homes with kids (http://www.dispenser.com/blog/organizedbath/touchless-dispensers-are-great-for-homes-with-kids/) . I prefer to stick with stainless steel dispenser.  I would like to go with a low battery indicator one which meets the ADA standards. I need help with best services who provide such quality dispensers. Thanks.

I think, bacterias tests the immune system and not strengthens. What strengthens our immune system is emotiinal and mental health. Those non physical aspects. Also, it could be this way that any unbalance in those aspects collectively, gives rise to bacteria

Thanks for your suggestions but I am very sensitive and prefers clean surroundings. Its true some say exposure to bacteria is good for health and boost the immune system, but many harmful ones can even cause death.  The ones we find in the toilet can often leave us sick , thus it is wise to reduce exposure to such risks. That's my take on this.

• Upvote 1

Aquarian has the right idea. Plus, bacteria is just a label. And our body RELIES on bacteria:

https://www.google.com/search?q=good+bacteria+in+the+body&ie=utf-8

Shadow-based emotional frailty and false beliefs are generally what expose the physical body to ANY ailment.. including infection. Your physical body is simply a manifestation.. descending from SOUL to SPIRIT to PHYSICAL.

Soul changes are instantaneous.. (and affected our LOA IMMEDIATELY!)  Spirit_body totally regenerates itself every 6 hours. Physical_body totally regenerates itself every 7 years.

Peace and Love :)

• Upvote 1

There are bacteria EVERYWHERE. You have to make peace with your fears. What you have is OCD. I have it in my own way.  Having a soap dipenser does NOTHING. I mean, it seems like you are doing this to deal with others who may be "germy." They might not even wash their hands. What about door handles when you're out in public? Are you going to be like Howard Hughes and never go out and live hermetically sealed? Purity is an inside job. I bet that if you go through with this dispenser, you will likely find something else you "need" along these lines. It really never ends. I find that people who were sexually abused never feel "clean" and may gravitate towards this sort of thing. 

• Upvote 2

Hi eddiecharette, lemurian sadge, and all,

According to Wikipedia, OCD, Obsessive-compulsive disorder, is a mental disorder where people feel the need to check things repeatedly, perform certain routines repeatedly (called “rituals”), or have certain thoughts repeatedly. People are unable to control either the thoughts or the activities for more than a short period of time. Common activities include hand washing, counting of things, and checking to see if a door is locked. Some may have difficulty throwing things out. These activities occur to such a degree that the person's daily life is negatively affected. Often they take up more than an hour a day. Most adults realize that the behaviors do not make sense. The condition is associated with tics, anxiety disorder, and an increased risk of suicide.

While eddiecharette could have OCD, I don’t think anything he or she wrote provides evidence of that. Most people have at least some level of concern about bacteria. For example, eating food off the floor, or for that matter, off dishes that have not been washed, is something most people will not do if avoidable. And having a soap dispenser certainly could reduce germs. Cleaning things including toilets, door handles, and ones own cell phone can help too. Only if these activities occur to such a degree that the person's daily life is negatively affected does it qualify as OCD.

Personally, if I can avoid it, I’ll try not to touch door handles on the way out of public bathrooms myself, instead doing things like pushing on the door with my shoulder, or using a paper towel to hold the handle without actually touching it. I will even tape words like “Health” on my water bottle to energetically improve the quality of water I consume. But these behaviors, which may seem quirky to some, don’t negatively impact me, so I don’t think it qualifies as OCD. 

I think if precautions like the above are done out of fear of sickness, they will generally not work well. They will reinforce the fear, and could, in extreme cases, lead to situations like Howard Hughes was in near the end of his life. And more likely, the fear will cause stress that will manifest illness of some form. But if the precautions, are done out of a love of life and appreciation of health, that’s energetically very different. And I think are likely to be beneficial for the person doing them.

I hope this helps. I wish you all the best. - Aaron