Diving Deep at 18

9 posts in this topic

Diving Deep at 18

Hey guys I'm new here! I posted yesterday a question about the higher self. I have been on my spiritual path for a little over a year now (since I was 17 years old) But I would like to ask if anyone else is diving very deep into spirituality at a young age? And if so how are you finding it? Much love as always! ?

Edited by Matt16

3 hours ago, heloiseviola said:

Hi Matt !

I started my spiritual journey when I was about 22 years old. I find it amazing. Self-discovery is not always easy, but it is what makes it so beautiful.

Amazing ? Great to hear people discovering who they are at such a young age. We can live our whole lives in a state of enlightenment and love ?

Hi!

Well,...I started to awaken at the age of 15 (loa), I became suicidal after i was 16 and the thought of it felt like relief from hell. I learned soo much about energy feelings and stuff  it's mind blowing. But I wouldn't wish anyone to go through it this way. I think that's why many awaken the hard way because of their shadows. It's good when you awaken the light ways instead.

I'm finding it great the more I know the more I want to know. I'm just so curious.

Looveee, Vania

3 hours ago, Vania said:

Hi!

Well,...I started to awaken at the age of 15 (loa), I became suicidal after i was 16 and the thought of it felt like relief from hell. I learned soo much about energy feelings and stuff  it's mind blowing. But I wouldn't wish anyone to go through it this way. I think that's why many awaken the hard way because of their shadows. It's good when you awaken the light ways instead.

I'm finding it great the more I know the more I want to know. I'm just so curious.

Looveee, Vania

That's exactly like me! Amazing! I really don't wish I had my awakening any different...I was in such a dark place and went from hell to heaven! Me too! Great to hear from you Vania ?

Hello :) I was 16 when I awakened and it has been almost 4 years since. The year before my awakening was a wacky year emotionally, but the first stages of spirituality came to me gradually. It was beautiful. Still an amazing journey, a roller coaster of extremes. I never fully understood how this awakening happened- it just sort of seeped into my life subtly.       

7 hours ago, Elenazev said:

Hello :) I was 16 when I awakened and it has been almost 4 years since. The year before my awakening was a wacky year emotionally, but the first stages of spirituality came to me gradually. It was beautiful. Still an amazing journey, a roller coaster of extremes. I never fully understood how this awakening happened- it just sort of seeped into my life subtly.       

Amazing to hear! What spiritual teachers/ books did you learn from at that age? I'm new to the community and I love  speaking to people this is great! :-)

4 hours ago, Matt16 said:

Amazing to hear! What spiritual teachers/ books did you learn from at that age? I'm new to the community and I love  speaking to people this is great! :-)

I started learning from Brian Weiss and Abraham H. Oh and astrology stuff too

Edited by Vania

4 hours ago, Matt16 said:

People like Allan Watts, Terence McKenna, and of course Teal Swan. I got my information from a variety of sources though, and the stream of info that channeled through me as well! It's a very exciting transition, isn't it? ;)