Sign in to follow this  

The Higher Self

3 posts in this topic

The Higher Self

I have a question. The higher self is a smaller current within Source...Teal states that this current is eternal...but then states that we exist in a higher dimension where all is still one (and therefore can not be a higher self or seperate current) and says that this oneness of Source is becoming more one...which can only mean that the higher self will cease to exist. Could someone help me further my understanding of the higher self? Much Love Guys 

we are a ego which is subjective truth in a body with all of its limiting beliefs, when you have a ego you are seeing life through the filters of what the ego believes and has experienced and is programmed with, the higher self can see past all of that stuff. It sees this objective truth which can see past all the subjective truth and manipulation going on. it can literally see right through you because the ego is a façade in a way, its not bad, but when you are connected to this higher self perspective it can see you choose to be that way even if they aren't aware, a lot of it is subconscious and beliefs past on by society and family, but even on a higher level you choose this. the higher self, when you reach that level of awareness sees that we are all one from experience and it sees how the law of attraction plays into it, its more energy and vibrations at that level, you become more aware of people who are not aware and you can see their intentions, its the subconscious becoming conscious in every interaction you have with people, you are just being shown yourself through everyone, that's why its a oneness perspective because they are you on this higher level when you reach objective truth. Words alone aren't good enough, stuff has to be experience to make it solid. The ego is subjective truth, and when you connected with this love higher self perspective you see what people are doing and what level of awareness they are at, and that is what we call ascension taa daa! life is a game and everyone's purpose/mission/theme is very different so don't compare, life is a very individual thing and respect people where they are in their evolution of consciousness.

44 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

we are a ego which is subjective truth in a body with all of its limiting beliefs, when you have a ego you are seeing life through the filters of what the ego believes and has experienced and is programmed with, the higher self can see past all of that stuff. It sees this objective truth which can see past all the subjective truth and manipulation going on. it can literally see right through you because the ego is a façade in a way, its not bad, but when you are connected to this higher self perspective it can see you choose to be that way even if they aren't aware, a lot of it is subconscious and beliefs past on by society and family, but even on a higher level you choose this. the higher self, when you reach that level of awareness sees that we are all one from experience and it sees how the law of attraction plays into it, its more energy and vibrations at that level, you become more aware of people who are not aware and you can see their intentions, its the subconscious becoming conscious in every interaction you have with people, you are just being shown yourself through everyone, that's why its a oneness perspective because they are you on this higher level when you reach objective truth. Words alone aren't good enough, stuff has to be experience to make it solid. The ego is subjective truth, and when you connected with this love higher self perspective you see what people are doing and what level of awareness they are at, and that is what we call ascension taa daa! life is a game and everyone's purpose/mission/theme is very different so don't compare, life is a very individual thing and respect people where they are in their evolution of consciousness.

Amazing! Thank you for the brilliant response this definitely resonates with me! I have experienced this sense of Oneness myself and recently read Teals book 'Sculptor In The Sky' and she talks about the higher self. I began conceptualising with this idea of a higher self (whether our higher selves are seperate, eternal beings...or whether we share the same higher self) and how this relates to reincarnation etc.