Alex7

How does everyone feel during this shift?

6 posts in this topic

How does everyone feel during this shift?

so far I see break ups and lots of stress in the people in my life, people stepping into their blue print, peoples secrets coming out, its interesting. I got connected to my higher self and that comes with you knowing we are the aliens lol, my memories overlap so every astral projection experience I had in other dimensions are other aspects of me happening now, so that's cool, we are the aliens, our soul stream is very fucking alien and a soul braid is just a higher aspect of you helping you out and your guides are you also, and you have light and dark aspects to your soul. So don't feel left out we are all aliens and anyone who dyes their hair blue/green or whatever is pretty much a starseed and they might not know it. my nephew is 2 and he doesn't even want to eat meat lol, so this really is happening, these new kids, the world changing, I'm super excited, Everyone is down here, you know those Egyptian gods? those sort of represent soul groups and they're down here now since all of those lives are happening now, just like teal's is called adoni, or however you spell it, yeah they are down here, exciting times! Go into your heart, fuck the brain and logic, the heart!! the heart is your compass to the truth.

• Upvote 1

When I look at what life is right now, I could never ever imagine it a few years ago. It's incredible.

I still doubt sometimes when I'm with people who are still asleep.

8 hours ago, Alex7 said:

Go into your heart, fuck the brain and logic, the heart!! the heart is your compass to the truth.

It's all about it ! Being bold enough to follow the heart, not the 3rd dimension's logic.

Edited by heloiseviola
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, heloiseviola said:

When I look at what life is right now, I could never ever imagine it a few years ago. It's incredible.

I still doubt sometimes when I'm with people who are still asleep.

It's all about it ! Being bold enough to follow the heart, not the 3rd dimension's logic.

its terrifying I'm not going to lie. I'm like I feel so much in a argument, its like waves of energy and I don't like the feeling, it sucks some people really don't feel that that's how they can be a asshole. its a individual thing to evolve and ascend so relationships are going to end :(

Edited by Alex7

I'm in raw agony.

My resistance to so much, all of this, is because I was like this when I was younger.  Most of my life was spent in this wonderment of the universe and realizing that we are all soul groups that are here, seeded from the universe, and that different groups are going different paths.  It's hard to articulate in any form because I resist the feelings that cause me to feel loss.  The pain is crippling to the point that my mind shuts off and I can't perceive any reality.

It sounds overly dramatic but this is how extensive my trauma is, at least, to me.  Trauma is like a fingerprint, so I can't compare the experiences to anyone but myself.

[sighs 'n cries]  anyone else?

5 hours ago, candie.mcmullen said:

I'm in raw agony.

My resistance to so much, all of this, is because I was like this when I was younger.  Most of my life was spent in this wonderment of the universe and realizing that we are all soul groups that are here, seeded from the universe, and that different groups are going different paths.  It's hard to articulate in any form because I resist the feelings that cause me to feel loss.  The pain is crippling to the point that my mind shuts off and I can't perceive any reality.

It sounds overly dramatic but this is how extensive my trauma is, at least, to me.  Trauma is like a fingerprint, so I can't compare the experiences to anyone but myself.

[sighs 'n cries]  anyone else?

Yeah we are all human but some have not a human perspective and to express that perspective is alien to people, Like their job is to teach people because this is common sense to them, they don't come in with karma stuck in the karmic loop, they are just here to help humans and earth raise their vibration. my perspective is on the autism spectrum and it sort of like a kid, but you pretend to be an adult, but you're a kid inside, which is what you are supposed to do, and it doesn't mean immature, it just means I'm being my inner kid and I cant shut that off, I don't know how the fuck people do it, but I cant. I'm like why the fuck is love foreign down here? its more of a curse to love everyone and have it not be the norm no matter the status, race, whatever, I understand, but it makes me not want to be around people. I'm like this is my souls mission down here, but its still hard, I still feel everything. I feel shame for having this inner child perspective because I can never reach this standard of an adult, I don't even want to be, age is nothing to me, I'm not intimidated by it or a hierarchy, my soul knows some shit lol and other little kids know a lot. Also listening to your own personal connection with source(god/love/compass/higher self) is foreign also, so when someone tells me to do something I don't want to inside I'm like haaa, good luck trying to tell me to do something, my higher self gave me permission already and it gives me love and you don't, which one am I going to listen to? and it feels good, its not like your are being forced to do your purpose, it all feels good. Just to have people understand is difficult because they think everyone is like them and should be like them, but no, the human spectrum is huge. I didn't design this, I'm just meant to have this perspective. Some have a spiritual perspective which is just understanding the rules of life, that's all spirituality is and there are layers of reality, its normal, but to express it and break peoples paradigm is scary, the resistance that comes with that is scary.