kc7777777

Connecting with Others

4 posts in this topic

Connecting with Others

Hi guys,

I need to start putting myself out there more and connecting with others. I'm in Oregon. Any suggestions? 

I posted in the Oregon Tealer topic, most people are in Portland, I'm around 2 hours outside.

Thanks in advance!

• Upvote 1

On 4-3-2017 at 2:14 AM, kc7777777 said:

Connecting with Others

Hi guys,

I need to start putting myself out there more and connecting with others. I'm in Oregon. Any suggestions? 

I posted in the Oregon Tealer topic, most people are in Portland, I'm around 2 hours outside.

Thanks in advance!

Is there any (hobby) club nearby? Something you have always liked as a hobby that you can do in the area, preferably with other people. I suppose in that way you are enthousiastic about that particular thing you are doing so you are in a higher vibration when you are around other people. Plus you get to do something you have always wanted to doand meet people :)

Do you know meetup.com ? or maybe couchsurfing?

Thanks guys. Redbeard, yes I recently heard about Meetup and just signed up the other day. Going to my first Meetup this evening actually. 

Looking forward to expanding my social circle and connecting with others. Its been a bit difficult lately bc I work remotely from home so my human contact hasn't been ideal for about one year now. Trying to change all that. 

Thanks again for the suggestion and feel free to keep 'em coming!

On 3/6/2017 at 3:06 PM, kc7777777 said:

Thanks guys. Redbeard, yes I recently heard about Meetup and just signed up the other day. Going to my first Meetup this evening actually. 

Looking forward to expanding my social circle and connecting with others. Its been a bit difficult lately bc I work remotely from home so my human contact hasn't been ideal for about one year now. Trying to change all that. 

Thanks again for the suggestion and feel free to keep 'em coming!

It seems to me that in order to succeed here one needs to stop trying.....and start doing :)