Sign in to follow this  
AbsoluteWave

I've had enough...

6 posts in this topic

I've had enough...

whoever wishes to actually makes friends from this place.. add my skype.  greatonitamayori.  I am sick of feeling ignored here.  or simply dropped/forgotten.  i am sure you guys are just busy but why not have people with enough free time and eagerness for connection?  almost anybody will do!  <3

• Upvote 1

I again am asking for people who are interested in friendships and the like.  TRULY interested.

I literally have nobody... online and in real life.. i don't care anymore if i am seen as pathetic or whatever.

• Upvote 1

I reached a new realization recently and life itself is the game, not the job, the school, the relationship, the status, the cars, it might be for some people, but everyone's life has a theme and we shouldn't compare at all. For me I have a hard time being around people, my blue print is literally to evolve and be in this love perspective, when I am around people I think I have to be like them, but I really do have this love perspective, I'm already out of this game, I'm not in the loop of life lol but my theme is self love, that is my life theme, so I pick me over anyone, you see your body as your baby and if someone doesn't love your character leave them, that simple, its not out of a place of being picky its just if love exists I'm not going to waste it on some shit people call love that isn't love, I came down here to learn about love, so I know what it is lol, love is literally loving all aspects of you, and when a aspect of you that didn't get love finally gets love from you it cries through you, we are children inside literally and I'm not saying that in a bad way its just we are these fragmented beings pretending to be adults, when being the adult is the façade. I don't have a webcam but you can pm here, and pardon my honesty, I will never intentionally hurt or annoy someone, but since I already cleared so much layers in me I can easily see that in people, I just mirror people, it isn't personal, I suppress a lot because I don't want to be confrontational, but I'm here to wake people up out of this dream. Right now I'm trying to get rid of emotional attachment to food, when I get told I cant have food a part of me wants it more, food becomes entertainment because I don't get hungry or full, so its sort of like being told never to listen to music, but when I stop eating I become my higher self, so its a trade off, already on the next step of my evolution and I'm just being my blue print, so if you don't mind that blue print cool pm me.

Hi! I am also feeling alone sometimes. I am not ignored. My problem is abandonment. All people dear to me abandon me in many different ways.  But I still have hope that one day I will meet someone who will stay by my side no matter what. I believe if you believe in something with all your heart it will come true one day. Imagine you will me this person which will be so enchanted by you the way you are, how immensely valuable this bond will be, how happy you will feel. It will happen one day trust me.

• Upvote 1

Hey, AbsoluteWave ! i just tried to search you but not sure if it was you or not. What do you look like on Skype ?

P.S. i completely understand your frustration . Teal Tribe is full of lonely and socially akward people that thank god at least are able to connect through the screen. So, yeah... there you have it :D

• Upvote 1