Roy Felton

Swimming exercise

7 posts in this topic

Swimming exercise

Hello all,

I am a good dancer. I had participated in so many competitions and won lot many prizes. Being a dancer, having a flexible body is very important. Recently I came across an interesting article which speaks about the health benefits of swimming (http://www.soldapools.com/blog/service-and-information/health-benefits-swimming/). It says that swimming can make you relaxed. It can make your mind body and soul in a good shape. It also says that it can make your body flexible. Is it really true? Have someone experienced it? Please do share your valuable suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Roy Felton

Swimming workouts burn fat, trim inches and help you get stronger, fitter ... any other form of exercise, swimming requires every muscle in your body

Yeah, I truly agree with Eddie and thanks for sharing the article. Swimming is a good exercise and go ahead.

First rule of swimming is learning to breathe properly. This is similar to meditating. The more relaxed you are the better. I find it so relaxing to be under water since i enjoy the silence and peacefulness it really takes off my stress. Its also one of the best ways to excercise without straining your joints. 

Edited by Jason Alaumpa
  • Like 1

Swimming is the best exercise for burning fat. It also makes you stay active and make your mind relax.

Edited by ellenbuck