marshallblankinship

How to cure gum disease?

3 posts in this topic

How to cure gum disease?

Is there anybody over here who is aware of the "gum disease". My doctor told that I have got gum disease and I am hearing about it for the first time. I visited our family dentist in Scarborough and found that I have got some cavities in my teeth. They are present only on few teeth. I am really sad because I brush and floss daily. I also maintain a healthy diet and exercises three hours daily. Still, I have got this gum disease. How to tackle this? Any thoughts will be highly appreciated.

Things that help with gum disease:

More of - Fats, Omega 3 fats, cooking food in coconut oil (monolaurin in coconut oil is antibacterial and helps fight candida), veggies

Less of - carbs/starches (bread, grains, potatoes), sugar, and alcohol, possibly even fruit, especially citrus and their juices

I've actually been in the process of creating a toothpaste that incorporates omega 3's into its formula... I've been making my own toothpaste for a while and really like the satisfaction of making it myself and being able to know exactly what it's made of.

You also might want to consider diluting hydrogen peroxide (like really diluting it, it can be damaging on your teeth long term) and using on your gums. Also you could try oil pulling with coconut oil.

Hope this helps!

• Upvote 1

Lots of dairy, less sugar and oil pulling. You can reverse the cavities with these remedies. First 2 remedies are from weston price book. I will attach one image also from the metaphysical book for the emotional causes