katherinz333

Is teeth whitening safe for teens?

11 posts in this topic

Is teeth whitening safe for teens?

I'm 15 years old and I'm very much concerned about my yellow teeth. I very badly want to whiten them. My mom advised to use the orange peel or any other DIY tips for whitening my teeth. She says I'm too young to undergo teeth whitening procedure professionally. I'm planning to undergo this procedure from a clinic in Toronto but I would like to know if there is any risk. Also, I'm looking for ways to convince my mom. Thanks!! 

The AGD advises teens to wait to use whitening procedures until at least the age of 14. By this time, the tooth's pulp is fully formed, which means a teen will experience less sensitivity from teeth whitening. At that point, teens should visit their dentist for advice on teeth whitening products.

If you concerned about the safety than it's obviously not safe. Have you tried any natural alternatives that have NO SIDE EFFECTS ? 

I give coconut oil, clay toothpaste ,  activated charcoal to my 9 year old once a week at least to help him maintain his pearls! :)

When it comes to choosing the best electric toothbrush there are many different factors to take into consideration. However, the Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush – ‘with Sonic Technology for a Superior Clean’ - is a relatively safe bet. In fact, it may turn out to be the best electric toothbrush you’ve ever used. http://www.bestelectrictoothbrushusa.com

After one try, I brushed my teeth normally, afterward I got a seperate toothbrush and brushed my teeth with coconut oil and afterward I got 100% organic turmeric powder which is like $3 on thrivemarket.com and brushed with turmeric powder and after just 5 minutes my teeth instantly got atleast 3 shades whiter it was amazing, I suggest giving that a try. Coconut and turmeric powder. 

I understand your problem katherinz, my teeth are also stained and yellowish I was very much worried, this is really very embarrassing. I feel shy in front of my friends, others people. I tried some home remedies to whiten my teeth, these helped me to some extent but after eating something my teeth again turn yellowish. So, I consult a dentist, he suggested me to make use of the Alta Teeth Whitening Product. I used it and you won’t believe from the very first use I started getting result, it works great and within one week my teeth becomes white, shiny. It is completely safe and I personally recommend you to try it once. Even you can consult a dentist also about it.

I hope after that your mother must get convinced. Good Luck!!!!

514KvkA1v-L.jpg