Sign in to follow this  
John Andrew

Need advice: new business

2 posts in this topic

Need advice: new business

Hi all,

I’m here to get suggestion for my new business. I’m planning to start an electronics service center in Toronto. The shop is situated in an area which is not easily noticed and so will not attract much customers.Interior works are in progress and my partner says that we should find another place to start our business. But it is not possible in this situation and it's hard to find a shop now.

I discussed with my friends for ways to attract the customers and got lots of ideas from them. One of them replied that I can try the Led signboards and LED computerized displays that will easily attract the customers. Has anyone tried LED sign boards or any other ways to attract customers? Please share your experience and ideas that may help. Waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

What about internet advertising? My guess is that a lot of people search the internet if they need any service, instead of just walking around. It also helps to occupy some sort of nice in the market I guess. And why does your partner think that you can switch the location of the shop and you don't?