Odetta

Spiritual Cause of Manboobs

6 posts in this topic

Spiritual Cause of Manboobs

It's said that illness is always a byproduct of emotional or spiritual distress. 

So I have searched for the cause of Manboobs but came up short. They have explanations for other illnesses or maladies but not Manboobs.

I ask cause I see a lot of men now days that suffer from this and they have body issues because of it, and there doesn't seem to be a cure other than surgery.

Even thin and athletic men have it with no known genetic disposition.

Thanks

1 hour ago, walt said:

The wrong food causes the the liver to create fat and deliver it about the body.

The question is why are people eating the wrong food? A lack of consciousness?

I was just talking to my mom a few days ago and she's been suffering from weird cough for almost 3 months now (something with lungs). She's better now. I have shared numerous times with her how food can be our medicine and suggested her to take a break from dairy at least for a week or two and see if there's any improvements. When she finally told me what she's been doing to help herself  I almost threw up: hot milk+RAW EGG yolk+Honey

I told her all she really needed out of this mix is Honey. So, why not go straight to the best, right?

I feel like my biggest realization about my parents is also my biggest disappointment . I used to tell them when i was little that when I grow up I'll find answers /cures to everything they were struggling with. And WHEN I THOUGHT I DID FIND a solution to smth and called to talk about it - THEY DIDN'T NEED IT.

The truth is they are happy in their misery! Happy in their  own pain! and happy with all their problems ! It's not that they are waiting for me to bring them a magic pill. The simplicity of what I had to offer them to try is TOO DIFFICULT . 

Their problems is what holds them together. Gives them smth to  do. because they forgot/don't know that it can be different . 

I don't think it's a lack of consciousness .  A lot of people work on their problems but they seldom work on their joy and eventually joy can become a problem too and a tool to blame each other for not using it.

(I think i went a little bit off topic but i needed to lay it out somewhere)

• Upvote 1

I know vegan athletes who do not ingest any kind of oil outside of the food they eat (coconut, olive, etc.) yet still have this issue. I know of lots of people that have varied diets with this problem. So I don't believe it to be chalked up to "eating Wrong food".

Breasts are about nurturing... maybe some of this guys want to nurture themselves? Maybe they don't feel like the world has been kind to them?

maybe they have a need to manifest a feminine side that is repressed?

Does weight lifting not help? More muscles and less fat + more testosterone.

For the possible spiritual reasons I speculate that humans are getting more androgynous by design; modern men in western society are not aggressive any more and concerned about the emotional needs of women. I could throw in the term beta-male here :)

Another thing is that in my experience (I'm a girl) my breast size has been varying quite dramatically during an extreme emotional condition; like growing over night, accompanied by a sharp nonphysical pain in my chest that represented the closing off of my heart-energies. I perceive large breasts as a physical manifestation of a shield around the energy-center of the heart.

Edited by parthavi

On 2/27/2017 at 4:27 PM, Amaryllis said:

Breasts are about nurturing... maybe some of this guys want to nurture themselves? Maybe they don't feel like the world has been kind to them?

maybe they have a need to manifest a feminine side that is repressed?

2 hours ago, parthavi said:

Does weight lifting not help? More muscles and less fat + more testosterone.

For the possible spiritual reasons I speculate that humans are getting more androgynous by design; modern men in western society are not aggressive any more and concerned about the emotional needs of women. I could throw in the term beta-male here :)

Another thing is that in my experience (I'm a girl) my breast size has been varying quite dramatically during an extreme emotional condition; like growing over night, accompanied by a sharp nonphysical pain in my chest that represented the closing off of my heart-energies. I perceive large breasts as a physical manifestation of a shield around the energy-center of the heart.

This is what I was looking for in lines of thought.  Both are good perspectives on this issue.  Thanks.