June Grubbs

Finding my specific purpose

4 posts in this topic

Finding my specific purpose

Your u tubed are amazing and life story even more so.  I'm 71, educated in Sociology, teaching and life coaching.  Wanting to zone in on specific areas for coaching. My birthday is June 8 and in Human Design, I'm a manifestor.  I can relate so much to your life blueprint..different life, but in the 7% of people.  Very intuitive and creative.  I want to change the world, but little time and money.  What all can you tell me?  June Wright Grubbs on FB

Edited by June Grubbs
Typo

Hi there.

There is this awesome website, but I can't for the life of me remember the name of it.  If I could, I would suggest you take a look.  It has to do with the symbolism of different types of people, based off their zodiac sign.  You have groups like "Electric Archetype", or something like that ─ can't recall the accurate title.  Hey, if anyone else here on Teal Tribe can help me find the site, I would appreciate that!

What is your Myer Brigg's Personality Type?

1 hour ago, candie.mcmullen said:

Hi there.

There is this awesome website, but I can't for the life of me remember the name of it.  If I could, I would suggest you take a look.  It has to do with the symbolism of different types of people, based off their zodiac sign.  You have groups like "Electric Archetype", or something like that ─ can't recall the accurate title.  Hey, if anyone else here on Teal Tribe can help me find the site, I would appreciate that!

What is your Myer Brigg's Personality Type?

Do you happen to mean the "Human Design System"? Took a look at it a few weeks ago and looked very solid, although quite left-brained.

The one I'm referring to is more right-brained and it's based off astrology.  The O.P. seems to have meant the Human Design System.  It looks interesting, though.