wash

Drug Withdrawal

11 posts in this topic

Drug Withdrawal

Hi everyone reading this and thanks for even taking the time to read it.

I am starting at this point to be authentic as teal constantly state is where we need to start from - however I am starting on this forum firstly because I feel that the people around me are unconscious and I need to share this with open minded people firstly. OK lets go - I AM ADDICTED TO PRESCRIPTION DRUGS.... I have got myself into a position where the pain of my physical body will not allow me to stop taking these filthy pills... I am going to stop very soon but I want as many opinions from a spiritual level as possible because although I am going to be in physical pain when I stop it is the mental freedom I need - why did I become so dependant on these drugs in the first place - what happened to me to cause the accident that caused the pain. 

• Upvote 1

Hi wash, I understand you want to start with "conscious" people first. Authenticity is awesome !

Maybe you can start with looking at what was happening in your life when the accident happened. Like what was your state of mind, what was happening around and inside you.

We could go over many "spiritual" ways to deal with it but in the interests of saving you the time and energy I would just recommend *conscious* cannabis use. Don't smoke it; vape it or eat it. Nothing wrong with being addicted to something or having an addictive personality. The light side of addiction is that you are allowed to choose what you are addicted to and make it your own. One big problem with pharmaceutical addiction is that it is not something that people can own, it is a powerless and health-destroying endeavour. Cannabis is the best thing you could ever be addicted to, especially if you don't smoke it. Some cannabis and breathing exercises/meditation/focus is one of the most direct and effective healing techniques I have ever come across.

Edited by Kroge

Dear Wash;

Not much I can say..... except it is a challenging situation by all means. I can feel and understand your dis-ease very much.  

I looked something up. I can not put the link here but look for "  How to Overcome Addiction - Teal Swan  "

Maybe this will help in one way or the other.

Light and inner freedom

L.F.  

• Upvote 1

By transferring your prescription drugs to a herbal type will at least free you from being dependent on big pharmacy companies. If you use pot as an alternative , how ever you use it , will also have other benefits. Please be aware of the fact the pot will be addictive. I use for back pain , but no more prescriptions , and feel much better and spiritually connected as well. Remember , herbs are here to use for our improved health , forget the 3D brainwashing associated with it.  Just remember , a clear mind is often required so as to see things better. Living in pain is not necessary , deep meditation helps but often only while in a trance. Raising your vibration will make you feel better , sometimes you forget the constant pain. Try sending the pain violet light with the intention of love and compassion , works for me most of the time. ! 

Whew! There's a lot of replies to this... I think before advising I would want to know what drugs you're addicted to? Sounds like painkillers to me...

I used to have an addiction to amphetamines (specifically, vyvanse), and quit on my own, if you're struggling with that, I would definitely be able to help you.  I have also studied nutrition and am quite knowledgeable on what you need to give your body in order for it to find balance on its own.

Feel free to message me and I will try and do my best to help! ^-^

Edited by Tessa Rae

On 26/02/2017 at 1:22 AM, wash said:

what happened to me to cause the accident that caused the pain. 

Who can tell us other than you? Please remember the trauma and share with us. Thanks already for opening the discussion

Thanks everyone for taking effort to respond to me - Wow have I been on a journey over these past 3 weeks - It was tramadol I was addicted to.... I'm not going to bore anyone with how I get hooked basically it is the same reason everyone does - to feel better..... I got so sick of being controlled and used by my supplier it was time to stop... Oh dear how hard it was them first three days. I felt like my body was in total shock....  I am so through the worst of it I recently started the gym and things are starting to slowly fall in to a nice place. I have recently been invited to help manage my sons football team... I feel like whilst going through the worst of the withdrawal I was able to see what I wanted my life to be like and its all kind of falling in to that place like the law of attraction was massively at work during the worst of my with drawal..... Strange to say but at my worst point I feel like I was manifesting things in my mind now that I look back

thanks everyone

I am fighting a similar battle. I have been on prescribed Tramadol for 4 years now for chronic pain. I went through life assuming I was fine. My Doctor surely didnt have any concerns. I moved to a new state which is non-prescribing of opiates. I could no longer get refills. I had been off cold turkey once with horrific effects and knew it would be rough to stop. I started Kratom today. Its been nearly 24 hours since my last tramadol. So far the Kratom has kept my withdrawal to a minimum. I am on the lowest does and a mild strain since I am sensative to things. I am hoping that my empathic gifts will get stronger and be less dulled by the haze of the prescriptions. Have you seen a difference yourself? 

Edited by Akasha
Incorrectly addressed